This 11-day sample tour to Ireland immerses you in authentic Irish charm. Handcrafted specifically for travel in 2022, you will bask in the prestigious comforts of a castle estate, witness the splendor of soaring coastal cliffs, and sample the distinctive flavors of classic whiskey. With each day tailored to your preferences and desired experiences, you can discover the essential treasures, traditional culture, and fascinating diversity of Ireland from Dublin to Galway, Cork to Connemara.
Dublin - Arrive and Discover Welcoming Dublin
Dublin's atmosphere is a mix of electric nightlife and traditional pubs, modern eateries, and historical attractions. The city is bursting at the seams with things to do, and you will want to dive in as soon as you arrive. Your flight will land at Dublin International Airport, where your private driver will meet you at arrivals. After settling into the comforts of your centrally-located accommodations, enjoy a visit to the Guinness Storehouse. Your introduction to Guinness captures your immersion into Ireland as you learn about the history, process, and resulting flavors. Enjoy a pint in the rooftop Gravity Bar as you settle into the welcoming hospitality of Ireland.
Dublin - Explore Authentic Dublin Treasures
Dublin - Enjoy History and Charm in County Wicklow
Cork - Embrace Traditional Irish Flavor
Killarney - Visit Lovely Cork and Reach Killarney
Killarney - Wander the Dingle Peninsula
County Clare - Cliffs of Moher and Aran Islands
County Mayo - Indulge in Galway and Castle Life
County Mayo - Delight in Stunning Connemara
County Mayo - Revel in Historic Castle Grandeur
County Mayo - Depart for Home
- Journey through time to experience the cultural connection and history of Guinness at the Guinness Storehouse completed with a tasting of the traditional Irish stout
- Embrace your stay on a castle estate with access to exceptional activities from a falconry demonstration to clay pigeon shooting for a regal perspective of Ireland
- Indulge in the stellar beauty of the Dingle Peninsula with a private driver who can take you to the colorful villages and alluring scenery that define the scenic drive
- Embark on an adventure to the Cliffs of Moher to enjoy the exceptional coastal and wildlife views spanning the Atlantic coastline
- Enjoy distinctive flavors and aromas of various whiskeys during a private tour of the famous Old Midleton Distillery
- Sample the layered flavors and textures of oysters while visiting an oyster farm around Connemara
- Explore the unique and captivating charms of Inis Oírr to find hiking trails, historic foundations, and quiet villages on the smallest of the Aran Islands
- Wander the welcoming and inspiring ambiance of Kylemore Abbey’s Victorian Walled Garden inside the famous Connemara
- Discover the fascinating layers of Dublin’s history on a private guided tour found in the likes of traditional pubs and the renowned Book of Kells in the Trinity College
- Revel in the natural beauty of Killarney National Park to find woodlands, sandstone mountains, and impressive waterfalls
$11,688 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Bert M.
Reviewed By Robert S.
Reviewed By Don B.
Reviewed By Dawn M.
Reviewed By Lloyd F.
Reviewed By Gabrielle T.