Ireland is wonderfully conducive to a family vacation as tranquil green spaces, soft adventures, and local traditions bring everyone together. Handcrafted to include a little of everything, this flexible Irish tour is based around three distinctive castles as Dromoland provides heritage and bliss, Ballyseede shows you County Kerry and Dingle, and then Waterford offers the pastoral interior. So take it slow and get to know the real Ireland as a family with a lively visit around a welcoming country.
Dromoland – Checking Into Ireland’s Prettiest Castle
Dromoland immediately transports you into a version of Ireland that many may think only exists in dreams. Here there is a castle that excites from first glance to last, a place decidedly traditional yet modern and comfortable inside. Dromoland is part medieval and part turn of the 20th century, a mix of two worlds that make it perfect for today. It is only a 30-minute transfer away from Shannon International Airport, a convenient gateway into Ireland that bypasses a long transfer from Dublin, which was the only way to get out west 20 years ago. After a private transfer, you will check into the castle that is located on the outskirts of town. All around you is green space with cows roaming the fields and wide-open lawns for the kids to run about. As you settle everyone in, you can take a stroll around the grounds, or even head into Adare. A quiet town like Adare is ideal after an international flight, and you can stretch your legs and see a little piece of Ireland without having to think about transport.
Day 2 - 3
Dromoland – Best of County Limerick for Families
Ballyseede – A Famous Dolphin and Family-Friendly Irish Storytelling
Ballyseede – Beautiful Scenery on the Dingle Peninsula
Ballyseede – The Legendary Burren and Cliffs of Moher
Waterford – Getting To Know Ireland’s Most Famous Attractions
Day 8 - 9
Waterford – A Historical Base For Discovering More of Ireland
Dublin – A Little of the Capital Then Departure
- Sleep in Ireland’s traditional castles with three nights in each of three different castles
- Bicycle and walk in Ireland’s glorious countryside landscapes and find space to be together as a family without distraction
- Discover the fine Irish traditions, including family-friendly storytelling in Dingle
- Explore the Irish coastline with destinations like the Cliffs of Moher on your itinerary
- Search for a dolphin in Dingle and learn all about crystal in Waterford
- Drive the Ring of Kerry and soak all your senses into its beauty
- Stay in Dromoland for a feast of tradition around counties Limerick and Cork
- Use Ballyseede as a perfect three-day base for exploring Ireland’s most famous attractions
$4,225 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 422 reviews.
Reviewed By Robert S.
Reviewed By Michael G.
Reviewed By Taylor Y.
Reviewed By Peter R.
Reviewed By Mary M.
Reviewed By Lynn E.