Immerse yourself in a vibrant culture, rich history, and colorful architecture during your 10-day customizable senior tour of India. Travel from Delhi to Agra and from Jaipur to Udaipur to discover traditional designs and a regional charm that will reveal the depth of India’s past. Whether marveling at the Taj Mahal, wandering the sandstone courtyards of former Mughal, or basking in the opulent design of a marble palace that overlooks a glassy lake, your senior tour will reflect India’s unique...
Delhi – Arrive in Delhi with the Day at Your Leisure
The city of Delhi is the nation’s capital, contains layers of history, and represents India as an amalgamation of diverse cultures. The backstreets around the bazaars brim with activity, and the historic districts shine with tremendous treasures. Your flight will land at Indira Gandhi International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs before transferring you to your luxurious accommodation. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure.
Delhi – Explore the History and Districts of Delhi
Agra – Travel to Agra for Historic Monuments and the Taj Mahal
Jaipur – Discover Opulent Fatehpur Sikri before Reaching Jaipur
Jaipur – Traverse the Amber Fort and Jaipur’s Historic City Center
Pushkar – Visit the Temples and Desert Scenery of Pushkar
Jodhpur – Find Majesty in Jodhpur and Jaswant Thada
Udaipur – Venture to Ranakpur en route to Charming Udaipur
Udaipur – Experience the Splendor of Rajasthan’s Pearled City
Udaipur – Depart for Home
- Witness the changing colors of the Taj Mahal during sunset with a private tour of the intricate grandeur of the Indian monument
- Discover the distinct ambiance of pilgrimage in the city of Pushkar when strolling the streets to find over 400 temples, including a Brahma temple
- Enjoy the gorgeous architecture of the Pink City of Jaipur when visiting the City Palace complex and the captivating design of the Hawa Mahal
- Wander the red sandstone courtyards and walls of the former Mughal capital city of Fatehpur Sikri for insight into its preserved architecture
- Delight in Delhi’s unique history when visiting the famous monuments of the India Gate and Jama Masjid, which is one of India’s largest mosques
- Marvel at the 1,444 individually hand-engraved pillars when exploring the Jain Temple of Ranakpur
- Revel in the regal majesty of the City Palace at Udaipur when viewing the intricate gates, hanging gardens, and opulent terraces
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Maria L.
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Mahesh R.
Reviewed By Julia D.
Reviewed By Jeff Y.
Reviewed By Olesya G.