From the luster of the Taj Mahal to the long bubbling call of the Eurasian Cuckoo, this is a custom tailored adventure that will have you traversing the ancient wonders and national parks of northern India. Witness the panorama of the expansive rolling peaks of the upper Himalayas. Course through the fabulous riverine forests that are flush with black-winged stilt. Whether cruising along the river in search of gavial or watching the sky for crested laughing thrushes, this is a bird lover’s dream...
Bharatpur – To the Birds
Today you arrive in Delhi, the capital of India. You can feel the energy radiant in the streets. Colorful saris drift in the breeze. The scent of cardamom and anise fills the air. Your private transfer meets you at the airport. You venture outside of Delhi and come to Bharatpur, home to Keoladeo National Park. You arrive at the wetlands and find the long stretch of grassland reaching to the distant trees. Step onto a shallow boat that takes you along the waterway. Groups of painted storks graze on the grass. Their long bills dig into the shallow marsh in search of small fish and frogs. Their wingspan reaches up to 63 inches in a mixture of black and white feathers. You watch the graceful birds soar through the tranquil sky as the sun begins to set.
Bharatpur – The Variety of Birding
Agra – The Majesty of Fatepur Sikri and the Taj Mahal
Agra – Marble History and Bird Futures
Sattal – A Day in the Lakes
Sattal – The Continued Beauty of Birding
Pangot – Your Place for Birds and Lodging
Pangot – The Variety of Life
Corbett National Park – Temples, Birds, and Tigers
Corbett National Park – The Diverse Jungle
Day 11 - 12
Corbett National Park – Flush with Avifauna
Delhi – Always Nearby
Delhi – Depart to Home
- Witness the exceptional size and wingspan of the Himalaya griffon
- Explore the depths of Corbett National Park in search of the diverse and seemingly endless birdlife
- Visit the tremendous ancient capital of the Mughal Empire at Fatehpur Sikri
- Experience the treasured artistry of the Taj Mahal
- Enjoy a river cruise on the Chambal River in search of the local wildlife
- Scour the national parks of the lower Himalaya in search of stunning avifauna
- Explore the beautiful biodiversity of Corbett National Park
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Maria L.
Reviewed By Mahesh R.
Reviewed By Jeff Y.
Reviewed By Julia D.
Reviewed By Olesya G.