Delight in romance and discovery during your customizable 10-day couple’s tour of North India, which will immerse you in the splendor of famous bazaars, the natural majesty of the secluded jungle, and intricate designs of celebrated architecture. Share in the treasured view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, scour the underbrush for signs of lazing tigers, and bask in the prestige of maharajas at the Amber Fortress. India is waiting for you to revel in its storybook ambiance and welcoming culture.
Delhi – Introduction to Delhi
Your private transfer will greet you upon your arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport and escort you to your luxurious accommodating in the heart of the city, where you can relax and have the remainder of the day at your leisure. Among the calls of the merchants, you will hear the sounds of devotional music stemming from the tomb of Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya. The marble shrine of the religious leader offers a dazzling introduction to Delhi and the culture of the city behind the tangled alleyways of the marketplaces.
Delhi – Historical and Cultural Charms
Sariska – The Sariska Tiger Reserve
Ranthambore – Explore Historic Landscapes
Ranthambore – Indulge in a Wildlife Safari
Jaipur – Tour the Majestic Pink City
Bharatpur – Amber Fort and National Park
Agra – Visit the Romantic Fatehpur Sikri
Delhi – The Beauty of the Taj Mahal
Delhi – Depart for Home
- Search for tigers and rare sambar deer in the secluded scenery of the Sariska Tiger Reserve and Ranthambore National Park
- Discover the shifting colors of the Taj Mahal during a private sunrise tour of the iconic structure, which was devoted to the love of a royal couple
- Traverse the endless majesty of Jaipur within the grand halls and intricate embellishments of the City Palace
- Revel in the fascinating cultural history and enchanting architecture of the preserved Mughal capital, Fatehpur Sikri, on a privately guided tour
- Explore the prestige, drama, and intricate details of the Amber Fortress outside of Jaipur for deeper insight into the royal family
- Enjoy the distinctively tranquil experience of bird-watching in the celebrated conservation grounds of Keoladeo National Park
- Delight in the history and heritage of Delhi on an introductory tour of Delhi that will reveal the beauty of the India Gate and grandeur of Jama Masjid
- Uncover hidden fortress ruins in Sariska Tiger Reserve and Ranthambore National Park, immersing you in the feelings of a storybook romance
The charms of wildlife safaris and treasured cities will highlight imbue your 10-day couple’s tour of India with intimacy and romance. By visiting prominent fortresses, hidden ruins, and famous landmarks, you will be immersed in a fairytale ambiance, where tigers roam freely in the wilderness, and the Taj Mahal towers above an elegant garden. The real treasures of India will lead you from Delhi to Jaipur and from Ranthambore to Agra, where you can discover the diversity of the history, heritage, and natural wonders of India.
Your couple’s adventure in North India will begin with your arrival in Delhi, where your private transfer will escort you from the airport to your luxurious accommodation in the heart of the city. Two nights in India’s capital will provide you with plenty of time to discover the eight distinctive districts and the prestige of the city’s cultural diversity. You will have a private guide to introduce you to the marvelous landmarks and welcoming traditions displayed inside the famous bazaars. One night in Sariska will introduce you to the wilderness of North India and the former opulence of maharajas as you explore ruined forts and palaces before partaking in a guided safari in search of the natural marvels of wildlife. Two nights in Ranthambore will continue your combination of heritage and wildlife exploration as you uncover antique strongholds, lakes filled with crocodiles, and one of the largest tiger populations in the country.
You will have one night in Jaipur, the Pink City, for a revelation of romance inside the old walls, which reveal thrilling stories, a sensational history, and captivating architectural details, from the City Palace to the Palace of Winds. Outside of Jaipur, you will have a private tour of the Amber Fortress, which will further illuminate maharaja’s former power over the region. You will then transfer to Bharatpur for one night, where nature will once again become your focus during a captivating, secluded view of the birdlife of the marshland. One night in Agra will showcase the abundance of tombs and palaces in the bustling city, culminating with a sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal. You will return to Delhi for one night with time to visit the bazaars before returning home, bringing an end to your idyllic couple’s tour of North India.
$1,945 per person (excluding international flights)
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Angie N.
Reviewed By JOHN D.
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Maria L.
Reviewed By Douglas D.
Reviewed By Stephanie B.