Indulge in romance during this 9-day India couple’s tour. Whether lounging on the golden sands of a Goan beach or witnessing the marbled splendor of the Taj Mahal, this India tour embraces passionate history, colorful culture, and the splendor of the Golden Triangle. You can find wildlife, search for treasures at a traditional bazaar, and wander through the layers of preserved history in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Goa.
Delhi – Arrival and Day at Leisure
Delhi hums with activity. The city’s bustle stems from daily life around antique buildings and the backstreets that hide bazaars. Your flight will land at Indira Gandhi International Airport, where your private transfer will greet you at customs. After you make your way to your gorgeous accommodation in the heart of New Delhi, you will have the remainder of the day at your leisure to settle in to the city’s wonders.
Delhi – Explore Delhi’s History and Culture
Agra – The Famous Mughal Monuments
Jaipur – Visit Fatehpur Sikri and Transfer to Jaipur
Jaipur – The Amber Fort and Jaipur’s City Center
Goa – Visit Jaipur’s Bazaars
Goa – The Charms and History of Old Goa
Goa – The Coastline and Natural Beauty of Goa
Goa - Depart for Home
- Witness the opulent design of the Taj Mahal and hear the romantic story of its creation during a private tour
- Discover the treasures of Jaipur when visiting the merchants of the famous Johri Bazaar in Jaipur
- Experience the grandeur of the Amber Fort’s four courtyards, elegant palaces, and intricate decorations
- Bask in the golden sands and tropical sunlight along Goa’s Butterfly Beach, where you can listen to the water, relax onshore, and find butterflies as they flutter around the rocks
- Visit Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary in Goa for a fantastic safari in search of local wildlife, such as jungle cats and pythons
- Traverse the antique streets of Panjim to find preserved Portuguese architecture and cuisine that fuses Portuguese and Indian influences
- Wander the streets of the Red Fort in Delhi to experience how the contemporary city continues to use its history and antique architecture
$1,750 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on 489 reviews.
Reviewed By Atul M.
Reviewed By Maria L.
Reviewed By Douglas D.
Reviewed By Virginia B.
Reviewed By Sarah J.
Reviewed By Mahesh R.