Designed for the fearless couple that wants to explore a land of raw beauty and elemental power, this luxurious, 10-day adventure will provide you with the opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone in a safe and exciting manner. Marvel at a waterfall that looks like a giant heart, stroll hand-in-hand across what appear to be diamonds, ride horseback across sandy beaches, and indulge in a whale-watching excursion.
Reykjavik - The Beauty of the Sunset
When your plane lands at Keflavik Airport, your private driver will transfer you to Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach, which is located just within the bounds of Keflavik. The beach will prove to be your slice of paradise as you wander across the golden sands together. From here, your guide will lead you to the only Michelin-starred restaurant in Iceland for a mouthwatering, seafood dinner. When the sun begins to set, your guide will lead you to where the Grotta lighthouse on Faxafloi Bay sits to watch the sun dip below the horizon.
Grindavik - Champagne in Geothermal Pools
Hella - Indulge in a Nature Walk
Hof - The Oasis of the Highlands
Hofn - The Heart of Iceland
Vik - Stroll Across Diamonds
Skalholt - Saddle Up for a Ride
Grundarfjordur - In Search of Orcas
Holmavik - The Jewel of the Westfjords
Reykjavik - Departure
- Marvel at the sunset across Faxafloi Bay alongside that will be complete with a spectacular view of Reykjavik
- Traverse up the valley of Reykjadalur and submerge yourself in geothermal pools with a glass of champagne in hand
- Revel in the tranquility of the Lake Raudavatn area, where the picturesque lake awaits
- Hike among the unparalleled oasis in the highlands of Thorsmork, where your hike will culminate in a hidden waterfall
- Obtain the warm embrace of the heart-shaped waterfall, which is known as Svartifoss
- Traipse across the black sand beach with ice chips that glitter like diamonds in the sunlight
- Ride friendly, Icelandic horses across sandy beaches for a thrilling, movie-like experience
- Board a high-speed vessel and venture out to sea on a whale-watching excursion
- Rejoice in the beauty of the Westfjords, which is known as Dynjandi or Bridal Falls
- Savor the juicy bites of fresh tomatoes and cucumber salad at the only tomato and horse farm found in the country
Iceland is best known for its volcanic activity and vast, icy landscapes, but beneath its fierce exterior beats the warmth of a nation that is waiting to steal your heart. During your stay, you will experience a wide variety of exclusive activities that will be designed to experience the most from this spectacular country. From the moment your plane clears the white clouds above Keflavik Airport, you will feel the elemental power of the country as it draws you in, and once your luggage is collected, your private transfer will lead you to the Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach. Here, you will be introduced to a stunning view of Reykjavik before venturing toward Faxafloi Bay to witness the sunset across the horizon. Afterward, you will dine at the only Michelin-starred restaurant in the country.
As you fly by helicopter around the Golden Circle the following day, you will dive deep into the Silfra Fissure for an unfiltered view of the shifting tectonic plates, which will be absolutely breathtaking. Then, you will hike up Reykjadalur, where you can bask in the geothermal pools with a glass of champagne as the northern lights dance above you. The following day, you will make your way to Thorsmork with your experienced guide and learn about the brave Viking, Gunnar, who could not bear to leave the place. From there, you will discover the hidden gem of Gljufrabui before receiving a warm embrace from Svartifoss the following day. You will descend deep into the vast glacier of Vatnajokull and witness the frozen walls of the infamous ice cave that surrounds you.
The next day, you will stride hand-in-hand across the Diamond Beach before riding Icelandic horses across black sand beaches. Then, you will board a high-speed vessel and venture to the open waters in search of orcas before climbing deep into the underworld of an 8,000-year-old lava cave. As you wind your way through the Westfjords, you will be struck by the stunning waterfall of Dynjandi, which is known as the crown jewel of the region. You will then submerge yourselves in a geothermal pool to ease the tension from your tired muscles. As your private transfer leads you to Keflavik Airport after your Icelandic adventure, you will be able to feel the magnetic pull of Iceland tugging at your heart and begging you to stay. Finally, you will return home with all the souvenirs and memories that you can carry with you.
$5,995 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on 236 reviews.
Reviewed By Karen D.
Reviewed By Marya C.
Reviewed By Thomas H.
Reviewed By Maria D.
Reviewed By Cheryl O.
Reviewed By KATHY K.