Designed for the adventurous traveler who is seeking hidden wonders, this customized 10-day adventure will have you uncovering many of Iceland’s hidden gems. Traversing through spectacular lava fields, meandering across beaches that resemble sunsets, and flying in a helicopter over incredible landscapes are just a fraction of the off-the-beaten-path experiences that Iceland has to offer.
Reykjavik – The First Lighthouse of Iceland
As your plane descends into Reykjavik, your private transfer will welcome you to the country of fire and ice before leading you to the first lighthouse of Iceland. In the past, Iceland was not known for its cuisine, but that is slowly changing. When you are ready to eat, your guide will transfer you to the only Michelin-starred restaurant in the country, where you can indulge your senses in a seafood-inspired meal. From there, you will venture into the night to chase the famous northern lights, which enchant visitors with their incredible display.
Isafjordur – A Beach Made of Sunsets
Holmavik – Immersed in a Fantasy World
Varmahlid – Back to the Time of Settlement
Akureyri – Helicopter Over Lava Fields
Bakkafjordur – The Majesty of Aldeyjarfoss
Djupivogur – Tantalize Your Taste Buds
Hof – The Peaks of Vestrahorn
Hella – Ascend the Highlands
Reykjavik – Departure
- Revel in the first lighthouse ever built in Iceland before indulging in the Michelin-starred cuisine of Reykjavik
- Traverse across a beach at sunset and wander through a 4,000-year-old lava field
- Ride horseback across fields before submerging in a geothermal pool and discovering the haunting beauty of Strandir
- Transport to the past at the turf houses of Glaumbaer, which have been standing since the 9th century
- Fly in a helicopter over the lava fields of Lake Myvatn and follow in the footsteps of Iceland’s ancestors during a tour of Akureyri
- Stroll through the secretive rock formations of Dimmuborgir before basking in the majesty of Aldeyjarfoss
- Tantalize your senses with a twist on Icelandic cuisine before traveling to a remote town that will charm you with its untouched beauty
- Admire the breathtaking peaks of Vestrahorn as it slopes into a black sand beach that stretches as far as the eye can see
- Luxuriate at the canyon of waterfalls before ascending to the top of a bluff that towers over a black volcanic plain
- Descend into a 4,000-year-old magma chamber before relaxing at the Blue Lagoon’s exclusive retreat
$7,795 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on
Reviewed By Lisa P.
Reviewed By Gary M.
Reviewed By Aaron K.
Reviewed By Natalie C.
Reviewed By Stephanie K.
Reviewed By Alicia J.