From Greece’s idyllic island landscapes to the fascinating marine wonders that lie below the glimmering surface of the Mediterranean Sea, this 10-day tour for scuba divers reveals the ethereal qualities of this enchanting country. Discover the marvels of Mykonos, the surreal scenes of Santorini, and the captivating coral reefs of Chania on this exciting adventure. Book your tour today!
Athens - Greece at a Glance
A variety of monuments composes Athen’s skyline. The Acropolis and the Pantheon are the most prominent monuments that loom over the city from atop a rocky outcrop. There is an immediate sense of history that unravels itself as you transfer from the airport to your accommodation. While still a somewhat crowded place, Athens' beauty can be found in every corner and is reflected by the colorful artwork of old buildings and authentic cuisine.
Mykonos - A Stop at the Acropolis
Mykonos - Delos and Rhenia
Mykonos - Below the Greek Islands
Santorini - The Senses of Santorini
Santorini - Santorini’s Radiant Sunset
Crete - Scuba Diving Santorini
Crete - Minoan Civilizations
Crete - Across the Apokoronas
Crete - Departure
- Discover the Ancient Greek history that exudes from the Acropolis’ mighty pillars during a tour of Athens heritage
- Decipher the Greek mythologies that surround the ancient remains across the islands of Delos and Rhenia
- Submerge below the sea near Mykonos on a scuba dive of the coral reef that envelops the remnants of the ANNA II shipwreck
- Cherish images of Santorini’s Cycladic homes atop its seaside cliffs as you peruse the spirited island
- Glide across the Mediterranean Sea on a catamaran for a surreal sunset experience overlooking Santorini
- Witness the incredible volcanic formations that can be found below the sea surface off Santorini’s sun-washed shores
- Transfer to the cradle of Minoan civilization, Knossos, for a discovery of the relics and artifacts that echo their distinct history
- Adventure along Eastern Chania’s Apokoronas region and visit humble Greek villages across its bucolic pastures
$5,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Kimberly S.
Reviewed By Davina R.
Reviewed By Anastasia Y.
Reviewed By Alexandra B.
Reviewed By Gary B.
Reviewed By Melissa M.