France appears in all her glory on this 14-day tour of Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, and Provence. The distinctive cultural and historical treasures that imbue this country will be yours to enjoy in each destination you visit. From the banks of the Seine River to the Mediterranean, this tour ensures a balanced pace as you create some unforgettable memories.
Paris – The City of Lights
Easily one of Europe's most visited capitals, Paris enjoys a unique position as both an ambassador for the modern state of France and the centuries of history you can see throughout the country's famous museums. The city presents visitors with an impressive array of iconic architecture, such the Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel tower, unparalleled artwork, and a delightful city center with an array of award-winning restaurants. You will venture into this world after your flight arrives. After collecting your belongings, a private transfer will convey you to your luxurious hotel.
Paris – An Engaging Exploration
Paris – Museums and Monuments Tour
Bordeaux– French Wine Country
Bordeaux – An Insider's Look at Wine Making
Bordeaux – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
Lyon – France's Second-Largest City
Lyon – Syrah and Viognier
Lyon – A Gourmet Tour
Nice – Arrive in the Mediterranean
Nice – Day Trip to Cannes
Nice – Taking a Turn for the Luxurious
Nice – Sipping Your Way Through Provence
Nice – Departure
- Wander the banks of the Seine River in the summertime, during which shops and mobile bars provide refreshments
- Roll up your sleeves for an authentic French cooking class and learn the secrets of French cooking
- Experience the old-world feel of an outdoor market in Paris, where vendors sit proudly behind piles and fresh produce, seafood, and other wares
- Plunge into the galleries and exhibits of Paris's most famous museum on a private tour of the Louvre
- Allow the savory notes of French wine to flow across your palette on a trip to Bordeaux to sample the world's most famous wine varieties
- Bask in the relaxing ambiance of a day spa for a combination of mineral water, thermal treatments, and vinotheraphy
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site at St. Emilion, where viticulture has been practiced since pre-Roman times
- Embark on a food tour of what some consider to be the capital of French gastronomy at Lyon and learn about how this city came to represent what is best in French cuisine
- Bask in Mediterranean bliss during a visit to Nice, where the coastal beauty and luxurious charm of the seaside community will be yours to enjoy through a series of exciting excursions
$10,733 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 76 reviews.
Reviewed By Jvontai H.
Reviewed By Rosemary D.
Reviewed By Kathryn D.
Reviewed By Derek E.
Reviewed By Mark S.
Reviewed By Robert C.