The French countryside will beckon you to discover its breathtaking landscapes and royal Chateaus on this 11-day tour across its bucolic pastures. In addition to being enchanted by the ornate architecture of these captivating Chateaus, this tour has been tailored to immerse you in French culture through experiences within its honored heritage sites, delectable cuisine, and brilliant topography.
Paris - Scenes of the Starry City
In Paris, the Eiffel Tower rises to meet the clouds, the Arc de Triomphe guards tree-lined avenues, and the Notre-Dame Cathedral reflects hundreds of years of history. A skyline that twinkles in the night and buzzes during the day, Paris will soon have you finding yourself cherishing the luxuries of the city. Upon your arrival, you will transfer to your accommodation. From here, you can access the beautiful boulevards of boutique bistros and colorful fashion stores. Your evening will share the scenes of the city's skyline while you recover from your long flight.
Paris - Foods of St. Germain-des-Pres
Paris - The Palace of Versailles
Paris - Monet’s Masterpieces in Giverny
Amboise - Chateaus of the French Countryside
Amboise - The Loire Valley’s Chateaus
Bordeaux - da Vinci’s Final Resting Place
Bordeaux - Landmarks of Bordeaux
Bordeaux - France’s Famed Wine Region
Bordeaux - Sumptuous Wines in Medoc
Bordeaux - Departure
- Open your taste buds to an entirely new world of flavors when you indulge in French cuisine along St Germain-des-Pres
- Capture royal scenes during a tour of the Palace of Versailles and within its mesmerizing Hall of Mirrors and manicured gardens
- Escape to the flowering fields and serene lakes of Giverny for a look inside the home of master artist, Monet
- Venture to the French countryside to explore the iconic Chateau de Chambord and Chateau de Cheverny en route to the Loire Valley
- Appreciate more royal allure as you tour the Loire Valley’s Chateaus, including Chateau du Clos Luce and Chateau Gaillard
- Visit the resting place of Leonardo da Vinci in the Chateau of Amboise
- Discover the origins of cognac within the commune of the same name and taste brilliant blends in an aging cellar
- Tour the breathtaking heritage sites of Bordeaux, from Place de la Comedie and the Grand Theatre to Sainte-Catherine street
- Explore the famed wine region of Bordeaux, visiting wineries stationed on the vineyards of St. Emilion and Medoc
$3,020 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on 2 reviews.
Reviewed By Rajjina S.
Reviewed By Judy B.