Hallowed halls and boisterous bars, Scotch-Irish brogues and the aristocratic lilt of Shakespearean England, England, Scotland, and Ireland are filled with the sights and sounds that remind you of a different, nobler past. Whether you’ve been searching for medieval castles or modern luxury, the whispers of the past or the songs of the present, search no more: it’s all right here.
London - Arrival in London, the center of the Commonwealth
Your tour of the British Isles begins with your arrival in London, the capital of the UK and a true city of kings. A driver will greet you upon arrival, there to load your equipage and take you to a beautiful and elegant heritage hotel. Reflecting the architecture, style and class of the peak of the British Empire, this Victorian beauty offers a stunning façade, a timeless and princely lobby, and guest rooms justifiably renowned for their spaciousness and comfort. The Grosvenor puts you in the middle of London, just south of the iconic Royal Albert Hall and idyllic Hyde Park, and north of the River Thames and the fashionably chic neighborhood of Chelsea. An incredible period staircase dominates the reception area, the classic bar offers tea-time treats and something stronger for later in the day, and the ambiance will make you want to hold court as a member of the enviable aristocracy of England.
Touring the Heart of the Empire
London - An Eye in the Sky, Poet’s Corner and Shakespeare’s Domain
London - The Seat of Kings, the Center of the Countryside, and the World’s Most Famous Observatory
Edinburgh - Into the North
Edinburgh - Exploring Edinburgh
Edinburgh - Highlands and Lakes, Monsters and Legends
Edinburgh - Scotch Castles, Scotch Coasts, and Scotch Whiskey
Dublin - From the Land of Lochs to the Emerald Isle
A Tour of Dublin, a True World City
Cork - Starting South
Cork - The Ring of Kerry and Southwest Ireland
- Visit London, the capital of the United Kingdom and the seat of British power
- Tour the one and only Palace of Westminster, the unbelievable cathedral of St. Paul’s, stately and elegant Buckingham Palace and the storied Tower of London
- See the remains of some of the greatest Britons ever at Westminster Abbey, step into the world of Shakespeare at the Globe and get a unique view of London high atop the London Eye
- Marvel at Windsor Castle and the ancient monuments at Stonehenge, and relax in a natural hot spring at the Georgian spa town of Bath
- Discover historic Edinburgh and the former seats of Scottish power, Edinburgh Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Experience the Scottish Highlands, take in some of the most famous castles on Earth and see if you can spot the notorious Loch Ness Monster
- Indulge your adult inclinations at the famous Glenkichie Distillery in the Scottish Lowlands
- Lose yourself in Dublin, the home of James Joyce and Michael Collins and, of course, Arthur Guinness
- Head south to the breathtaking scenery in County Cork and County Kerry, and see if your tongue is loosened by the magical Blarney Stone
The islands of Great Britain and Ireland are perhaps the two most important islands in world history: from the profusion of British power to the proliferation of Irish wit, these two tiny landforms have played as large as role as any in shaping the modern world. This two-week excursion will show you the diversity of three incredible nations – England, Scotland, and Ireland – as well as the bonds of community that make them some of the most popular tourist destinations on the planet.
Your luxury vacation begins in London, where you’ll be awed by the varied edifices of this remarkable capital, like the towering Gothic Houses of Parliament and the soaring spires and dome of Saint Paul’s Cathedral. Then head north for the fabled lochs and highlands of Scotland, where you’ll take in the local history, local culture, and local drink of choice. Finally, soak in the beauty and splendor of the Republic of Ireland, from the Pale to Blarney Castle and all of the verdant points in between.
You’ve seen the pomp and grandeur of the Coldstream Guards and the Royal Family; you’ve heard the mournful pipes and tasted the smoky sweetness of Scotland; and you’ve felt the poetic longing of Ireland begging for you to come home. There are stories here, stories that have been sung in noble halls and public houses that have been told over teas and whiskeys, that have echoed the puissance and lyricism of these incredible Isles. Why not come write a story of your own?
$4,195 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on
Reviewed By Fred M.
Reviewed By Adam W.
Reviewed By Claudia M.
Reviewed By Dianne R.
Reviewed By Erin H.
Reviewed By Dan R.