You will find magnificent treasures and unparalleled inspiration on this perfect 13-day London, Paris, and Rome tour. The soul of a country can be seen most prominently in its capital city, brimming with vibrant life, cultural heritage, and the essence of past, present, and future. On your custom-tailored tour, you can stroll down the Champs Elysees, visit a pub Charles Dickens frequented, and Stand on Palatine Hill overlooking Rome.
London – Luscious London
London is a city that stands at the top of everyone’s destination list, filled with vast history and captivating heritage. Your private transfer will await your arrival at the airport, ready to escort you to your sensational hotel in the heart of the city. Glass-topped boats may float down the River Thames reflecting the Gothic exterior of Parliament. Teahouses can fill with people ordering tiers of cucumber sandwiches and sweet pistachio cakes. People will stroll along the pebbled walkways of the park as elements of the city and country’s imperial past acting as embellishments to the contemporary culture.
London – A Different World
Day 3 - 4
London – Explore at Leisure
Paris – Under the English Channel
Paris – Towers and Triomphe
Day 7 - 8
Paris – Exclaiming Paris Exploration
Rome – Lights to Eternity
Rome – City in the Spotlight
Rome – Roman Holiday
Rome - Roman Expression
Rome – Depart to Home
- Witness the architectural grandeur of the Parliament building and the Elizabeth Tower, home to Big Ben
- Enjoy your time strolling through the glamorous city of Paris to see the Arc de Triomphe and the Eiffel Tower
- Follow your guide on a private tour of the captivating edifice and history of the Colosseum
- See Michelangelo’s treasured Piata up close and personal in St. Peter’s Basilica
- Experience the vibrant cultural heritage of London, Paris, and Rome, all connected by the incredible history of the Roman Empire
- Discover the vivacious pleasures of the market places overflowing in the mornings in London, Paris, and Rome
$5,065 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.83 stars based on
Reviewed By David E.
Reviewed By Dana B.
Reviewed By Luis R.
Reviewed By Eric S.
Reviewed By Deanna G.
Reviewed By Pedro C.