Embrace the music on this eight-day Cuba tour for an enchanting vacation that introduces you to the rhythms of rumba, the seductions of salsa, and the appealing flow of Afro-Cuban songs. Join local musicians on tours of trendy clubs and dance halls, visit historic landmarks and cultural hotspots in Cuba’s charming cities, and savor a selection of gourmet Cuban cuisine as you move from one vibrant neighborhood to the next.
Havana - Welcome to Cuba’s Captivating Capital
The city of Havana exudes culture and its vibrant Spanish colonial districts reflect Cuba’s diverse historical influences. Colorful buildings create a rainbow cityscape, century-old cars cruise up and down bustling boulevards, and local musicians strum guitars beneath patios for travelers to stop and listen. You will welcome Havana’s warm energy as you land at the airport, clear customs, and transfer to accommodation within easy reach of the town center. Dinner this evening will give you a sense of what Cuban cuisine is all about as you tuck into the world-class regional creations of an award-winning chef.
Havana - Old Town Culture and an Evening of Salsa
Trinidad - Inspired by Cienfuegos and Afro-Cuban Rhythms
Trinidad - Make Close Connections with Cuban Musicians
Havana - Fabulous Finds in Fusterlandia
Havana - All Things Cuban Cuisine
Havana - The Pleasures of Leisure Time in Cuba
Havana - Early Mornings in Cuba’s Charming Capital
- Relish an introduction to Cuban cuisine in Havana as you tuck into delectable delicacies prepared by an award-winning local chef
- Tour the historic landmarks of Havana Old Town, including the ancient Cathedral of Havana and the bustling Obispo Street
- Test your salsa skills after a thrilling lesson at Havana’s premier art gallery and dance hall, Fábrica de Arte Cubano
- Explore the colonial-era architecture that commands the attention of travelers visiting the chic cityscape of Cienfuegos
- Enjoy the rhythms of Afro-Cuban music at clubs in Trinidad, where you can dance the night away and showcase your new salsa skills
- Discover Trinidad’s rich history on a tour of the Church of the Holy Trinity, Palacio Cantero, and Convento de San Francisco de Asís
- Join local musicians for a night of musical history, song and dance, and a trip to a famous and elite club within a cave
- Capture photography of the remarkably whimsical mosaic installations of José Fuster within the colorful art playground of Fusterlandia
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 43 reviews.
Reviewed By Lisa Z.
Reviewed By Heidi L.
Reviewed By tesair l.
Reviewed By Jayne R.
Reviewed By Heather E.
Reviewed By Jennifer P.