If you fancy a chance to immerse yourself in Cuban culture and heritage that spans Havana to the Bay of Pigs, then this eight-day tour of Cuba’s best destinations is perfectly suited to you. Discover old-world charm in Cuba’s vibrant capital, dance to Afro-Cuban music at chic bars in Cienfuegos, appreciate the local flavors of Trinidad, and admire the untamed beauty of the Bay of Pigs during your adventure.
Havana - Discover Cuba’s 16th-Century Charm
Colonial Spanish charm, diverse artistic expression, and a bohemian atmosphere dominate Cuba’s capital city, Havana. Here, laughter pours from chic cafés while you unravel the history of 16th-century landmarks and move to the rhythms of Afro-Cuban music at dance halls dotting the cityscape.
You will arrive, meet your transfer, drop off your belongings at your accommodation, and set off for lunch and a panoramic tour of Cuba’s capital. You will begin near the administrative buildings of Plaza de la Revolución, amble down the lush boulevard of Quinta Avenida, explore Malecón esplanade, and the Necrópolis Cristóbal Colón this afternoon.
Havana - Captivating Culture in the Capital
Havana - Devour Cojímar’s Best Delicacies
Trinidad - Contemplate Cienfuegos’ Colonial History
Trinidad - Embrace Views of the Escambray Mountains
Bay of Pigs - Uncover Cuba’s Historic Bay
Bay of Pigs - Spectacular Snorkeling and Scuba Diving
Bay of Pigs - Cuba’s Wildlife Viewing Wonderland
- See the colonial scenes that dominate Cuba’s capital, Havana, on a tour of the Plaza de la Revolución, Quinta Avenida, Malecón, and Necrópolis Cristóbal Colón
- Discover the best of Old Havana as you tour the magnificent Havana Cathedral, the vibrant Obispo Street, the glamorous Fábrica de Arte Cubano, and Hemingway’s favorite hotspots
- Capture panoramas of the Straits of Florida from the coastline of Cojímar and indulge in the exceptional local seafood dishes Hemingway would enjoy when writing his novels
- Discover the colonial-era culture that emanates from Cienfuegos’ distinct architecture, the bustling Paseo El Prado street, and the elaborately designed cathedrals
- Head for the hills of Guachinango to admire Trinidad’s impressive sugar cane plantations and the sweeping views of the Escambray mountain range
- Snorkel and scuba dive to see the immaculate coral reefs, swim around the captivating coves, and wade in the enchanting coastal caverns at the Bay of Pigs
- Hike the forested headlands of the Bay of Pigs to capture stunning wildlife photography and spot the dazzling birdlife that calls the beautiful region home
$3,379 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on 56 reviews.
Reviewed By Helene W.
Reviewed By Nalinda P.
Reviewed By Sandra E.
Reviewed By Rachel B.
Reviewed By Juliana L.
Reviewed By Shirley S.