Delight in Croatia’s underrated wine scene as you journey along the coast during this 11-day tour. Experience Croatia's stunning coastline, islands, and national parks while sipping wine and sampling the local fare at the many family-owned wineries of Croatia. You can mix in activities like biking, canyoning, and kayaking to allow you to truly savor the nature, wine, and cuisine that Croatia has to offer.
Zagreb - Welcome to Croatia
Today, you will begin your tour of Croatia when your plane lands in the capital city of Zagreb. Your private driver will meet you after you clear customs and transfer you directly to your centrally located hotel. You can spend the rest of your day relaxing at your hotel, overcoming jet lag, or venturing into Croatia’s largest city in search of your first Croatian meal. As this will be your only night in the city, your hotel can provide you with maps, tips, and recommendations if you wish to explore Zagreb.
Split - Plitvice Lakes National Park
Split - Winery Tour and Tasting
Split - Canyoning Cetina River
Hvar - Island Wine Tour
Hvar - Bike Journey in Hvar
Hvar - Motorboat to Vis
Dubrovnik - Wine and Olives
Dubrovnik - Kayak to Lokrum
Dubrovnik - Cooking Class in Konavle
Dubrovnik - Departure
- Cross the many footbridges of Plitvice Lakes National Park and admire the colorful lakes, waterfalls, and vegetation that makes this a world-famous destination
- Tour a family-owned vineyard and enjoy wine during a traditional Peka meal on the outskirts of Split
- Spend a day canyoning and jumping in the vibrant blue water of the Cetina River
- Bike to the many small towns that dot Hvar Island, basking in the view from the top of the island and ending your ride at a working farm
- Delight in the famous caves and beaches of the previously isolated military island of Vis on a private motorboat tour
- Marvel at the walls of Dubrovnik from the city on a walking tour and from the sea on a kayaking tour
- Experience what it takes to make a uniquely traditional Croatian meal as you spend the morning gathering local ingredients on a local farm in Konavle to assist in the preparation of lunch
$4,263 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.97 stars based on 119 reviews.
Reviewed By Diane Z.
Reviewed By Axel P.
Reviewed By Marc S.
Reviewed By Michelle T.
Reviewed By Kevin L.
Reviewed By Colby N.