Enjoy the luxury of exploring Colombia’s rich culture and witnessing the country’s idyllic landscapes, from the buzzing city of Medellín to the coastal town of Cartagena, during this immersive 8-day Cambodia tour. Whether sipping on exceptionally well-brewed Colombian coffee while gazing over the lush forests or meandering the charming streets through the country’s age-old districts, Colombia’s charm is waiting to be discovered.
Medellín - The City of Eternal Spring
Colombia is a sprawling country of tremendous biodiversity that features the Andes Mountains, two deserts, and encompassing a part of the Amazon River basin. The destination is incredibly beautiful, and its allure is highlighted in the cherished city of Medellín, which is your first stop on this tailored tour. You will meet your private driver at the airport and transfer to your exquisite accommodation. Along the way, you will witness the staggering mountain summits that stretch beyond the cityscape toward the sky. What is commonly known as The City of Eternal Spring, Medellín boasts a tropical climate that will be a delight during your stay.
Medellín - Heart and Heritage of Colombia
Medellín - Colombian Coffee Overlooking the Greenery
Medellín - Stroll along the Cobbled Streets of Santa Fe
Medellín - Colombia’s Colorful True Graffiti
Cartagena - Transfer to the Captivating Caribbean Coast
Cartagena - The Humble Allure of Palenque
Cartagena - Artisanal Trinkets and Sparkling Gems
- Bask in the incredible scenes presented by the phenomenal City of Eternal Spring, which is stationed at the foothills of a staggering mountain range
- Tuck into traditional Colombian delicacies and explore the fascinating artwork of Medellín’s Parque Berrio
- Venture to the forested hills of Ciudad Bolívar for an unbridled taste of Colombia’s world-famous coffee blends
- Unravel Colombia’s dramatic past as you tour venerated heritage sites and iconic cultural destinations across Medellín
- Appreciate the incredible True Graffiti artwork that dominates Medellín’s enchanting bohemian districts
- Transfer to the Caribbean coastal town of Cartagena to trace back Colombia’s traditional roots at the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas and Getsemaní
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage destination Palenque to immerse yourself in the rural and humble Colombian way of life
- Traverse the age-old districts of Cartagena, peruse spirited curio stalls and venerated museums, and indulge in a wealth of insight regarding the country’s crafts and history
$2,795 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.96 stars based on 28 reviews.
Reviewed By Werner S.
Reviewed By Theo N.
Reviewed By Diane F.
Reviewed By mahmood e.
Reviewed By Jay A.
Reviewed By richard g.