Experience the wonders of Chile for nine days as you relish this handcrafted tour weaving from the beating heart of Santiago to the soaring powdery snow peaks fringing Puerto Natales. From the delectable delicacies to the fascinating history, you will explore a wealth of Chilean heritage during this experience tailored to nature enthusiasts looking for an escape from the every day and the mundane.
Santiago - Dazzling Cityscape Scenes from atop San Cristobal Hill
Wedged between the remarkable towering Andes Mountain range, Santiago’s cosmopolitan skyline affords unbridled vistas of the soaring snowy peaks that rise like a phoenix above the buzzing cityscape. Within the city center, royal palaces exude opulent charm, and colonial architecture litters the spirited districts where fragrant dishes that spill out from traditional eateries as colorful garments line store windows flanking boulevards. There is a clear blend of old and new that dominates the dazzling skyline, which you may appreciate in all its glory as you gaze out from San Cristobal Hill.
Santiago - Cultural Highlights and Wonderful Wines
Atacama Desert - Spellbinding Spectacles of the Coral Desert
Atacama Desert - Desolate Discoveries Far from the Beaten Path
Atacama Desert - Lunar Sightings in the Valle de la Luna
Puerto Natales - Picturesque Port Scenes and Patagonia
Puerto Natales - Magic within the Milodon Cave
Puerto Natales - The Pounding Silver Streams of Paine Waterfall
Puerto Natales - Memories to Last a Lifetime
- Climb the steps weaving to the top of San Cristobal Hill for panoramic views of the sparkling Santiago cityscape spreading beneath the looming peaks of the Andes Mountains
- Discover the art and culture housed within the UNESCO World Heritage city of Valparaíso, a charming colorful cityscape bursting with traditional flavor
- Discern the qualities that set Casablanca’s wines apart from vintages around the globe as you taste teste a series of exalted wines while overlooking the viridian valley
- Visit the traditional village of Toconao to discover what life is like for the locals, and marvel at the mesmerizing artwork talented residents craft from the volcanic rock of Atacama
- Uncover the unbridled and unspoiled environmental beauty that exists between the bewitching Atacama salt flats and the staggering Miscanti and Miñiques lagoons
- Witness the piping hot steam emanating from the iconic Tatio Geysers and relish a rejuvenating bath in the warm waters of a nearby stream
- Gaze up at the stars hanging over the lunar landscape of the Valle de la Luna, a scene that would appear to be lifted straight from a science fiction story
- Enter the momentous caverns of the Milodon Cave and witness the breathtaking lakes that span the Torres del Paine National Park on a wondrous nature tour from Puerto Natales
$2,245 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.77 stars based on 124 reviews.
Reviewed By Arman M.
Reviewed By Ryan D.
Reviewed By Jeff Y.
Reviewed By Lisa F.
Reviewed By Cary L.
Reviewed By Buddy L.