Explore diverse and extreme landscapes that range from sweeping golden sand seas to flourishing floral meadows, frozen glacial mountains, red-rock moonlike rifts, and sprawling colorful neighborhoods by the sea on this 12-day Chile itinerary. Customize your adventure to suit your travel desires and have your camera ready as you journey to see the beauty of Santiago, Patagonia, and the Atacama Desert.
Santiago - Views of the Andes Peaks
The modern and cultural skyline of Santiago is wedged in a valley between the soaring summits of the Andes mountains and Chilean Coast Range. The city’s historic colonial core hosts landmarks that reflect the turn of centuries, its vibrant neighborhoods boast charming cafés and expansive museums, and its lush parklands reimagine natural spaces within the city. The juxtaposition of the city and snowy peaks that flank its borders will seduce you as you transfer from the airport to accommodation around the corner from the action.
Santiago - Wine Tasting in the Maipo Valley
Santiago - Day Tour to Discover Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
Torres del Paine National Park - Andean Arrival in Patagonia
Torres del Paine National Park - Cross the Ascencio Valley
Torres del Paine National Park - Capture the Grey Glacier
Santiago - Witness the Purple Sunrise of Torres del Paine
San Pedro de Atacama - Stargazing in the Atacama Desert
San Pedro de Atacama - Floating On the Waters of Chaxa
San Pedro de Atacama - Tatio Geysers and Valle de la Luna
Santiago - Back to the Beginning
Santiago - So Long, Santiago
- Savor the sumptuous Cabernet Sauvignons, Carmenere, and Bordeaux Blends that derive from the thriving and pristine vineyards of the Maipo Valley
- Head for the coastal port city of Valparaíso on a day tour to view its distinct, colorful skyline and visit the sparkling resort town of Viña del Mar
- Cross the Ascencio Valley of Patagonia to view the momentous frozen Towers of Paine and traverse the lenga forests and rugged mountain trails en route
- Cruise across the gleaming turquoise Lake Pehoe to the phenomenal Grey Glacier trail and hike to view the immaculate frozen landscape from a sweeping vantage point
- Snapshot unbelievable purple, pink, and orange sunrise photography in Torres del Paine National Park from observation decks at the end of gorgeous forest trails
- Absorb the wonders of the cosmos during an astronomical tour in the Atacama Desert, one of the world’s greatest stargazing spots
- Journey over the sprawling desert sand seas of Atacama on a tour that will take you to the salt-enriched Chaxa lagoon and the crystalline Salar de Atacama salt pan
- Embrace the historic energy and magnificent geothermal landscapes of the Atacama desert on a tour of the famous Tatio Geysers and moonlike Valle de la Luna terrain
$3,895 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.54 stars based on
Reviewed By Joey S.
Reviewed By Mikhail L.
Reviewed By Victoria V.
Reviewed By Margaret M.
Reviewed By Janina F.