Indulge along the Danube and cruise through history on this romantic 9-day Austria tour for couples. Packed full of intimate moments and extras, you’ll travel the famous river through Austria and on to Budapest. Delight in Salzburg, get royal in Vienna, lounge in spas, and immerse yourself in Middle Europe’s most amorous setting.
Vilshofen – A Beautiful Night in Bavaria
Touch down in Bavaria and you will be greeted at the airport by a private driver, for a short transfer eastward to Vilshofen. Forests cover mountain pastures here and tiny villages evoke a faraway time. This is the old world of Europe, where empires flourished and royalty cruised along the Danube. Your standalone chalet is tucked away in a Bavarian forest, hiding from the rest of the world for a night. Dinner is delivered to your verandah and you have a night of solitude amid the trees.
Passau – Castles and Charm
Linz – A Horse and Carriage Ride
Wachau Valley – Cycling and Wine Tasting
Vienna – Living Like Habsburg Royalty
Vienna – Learning the Waltz
Budapest – Cruising the Danube
Budapest – An Island Picnic
Budapest – Departure
- Lounge in a private Viennese chocolate spa on a day of indulgence in the Austrian capital
- Cruise into Budapest like the aristocrats of yesteryear, the city’s majestic facades filling both Danube riverbanks
- Sit back and enjoy a romantic horse and carriage ride around Salzburg, a World Heritage city with much more than the Sound of Music
- Cycle together through the Lower Danube Valley, with two stops for vineyard wine tasting along the way
- Savor the life of Habsburg royalty during a day of private touring in Vienna
- Learn the waltz, relish in a night at the opera, and enjoy a private island picnic
- Connect the Danube’s redolent castles and step out into towns of cute cobblestone streets
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.75 stars based on 101 reviews.
Reviewed By TK O.
Reviewed By Iris F.
Reviewed By Sheri L.
Reviewed By Deborah H.
Reviewed By Greg B.
Reviewed By Theodore C.