From flying high over Sydney Harbour to immersing yourself in mother nature in the Blue Mountains, this 7-day excursion invites you to embark on a week in Sydney that you will never forget. Wild, wondrous, and unlike any other place in the world, Australia is a must-see on any traveler’s bucket list. Whether you are seeking outdoor excursions in some of the most stunning locales or are looking for a more cosmopolitan experience, this amazing city and its outlying area have it all.
Sydney – Sunset Dinner Cruise
Upon your arrival in Sydney, your private driver will be ready to whisk you away to your accommodation. After settling in and having some much-needed downtime to regroup, you will embark on a relaxing dinner cruise through Sydney Harbour. After your feast is complete and the last rays of the sun have disappeared beyond the horizon, you will return to the Sydney dock, feeling completely satisfied. Your private driver will be waiting to return you to your accommodation for the evening.
Sydney – Helicopter Ride Over the Harbor
Sydney – Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves
Sydney – Tour of Canberra
Sydney – A Performance at the Opera House
Sydney – The South Coast of New South Wales
Sydney – Farewell to Australia
- Sail around the iconic Sydney Harbor during a Sunset Dinner Cruise that will provide you with fascinating views and a delicious meal
- Fly high over Sydney on an Exhilarating Private Helicopter Ride that will allow you to view the city from an entirely unique perspective
- Venture underground to discover the mesmerizing Jenolan Caves, which are located in the world-famous Blue Mountains
- Tour the capital of Canberra with your own private guide and witness renowned landmarks before a side trip to Sutton Forest
- Immerse yourself with Australian kangaroos and get up-close and personal with this unique land mammal
- Indulge in an incredible performance at the world-famous Sydney Opera House
- Embark on a sightseeing adventure of the South Coast of New South Wales that will take your breath away
$2,725 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1812 reviews.
Reviewed By Lou P.
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Marjorie G.
Reviewed By Douglas A.
Reviewed By Pam R.
Reviewed By Lois F.