Discover the very best of the South Pacific on a three-week vacation to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. Experiential and enchanting are the landscapes, and you will connect with local cultures and explore magnificent landscapes, such as Uluru, New Zealand’s fjords, and remote Fijian islands. Including Aboriginal art, a private island sanctuary, snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef, and the great outdoors, this is the ultimate vacation package that spans three incredible countries.
Auckland – Settling in to the South Pacific
After landing at New Zealand’s largest airport, you will be picked up by a local guide and transferred into the charming city of Auckland. Here, city neighborhoods are dominated by independent businesses, but the streets do not feel hip or trendy. It is more of a local atmosphere epitomized by friendly smiles and welcoming waves. Your hotel will be located on the harbor, and the harbor-front promenade will be an excellent place to begin walking off your jet lag. Nothing will be planned for today, so you can have all the time you need to rest.
Auckland – Day Trip to Waiheke Island
Rotorua – Glowworms and Maori Experiences
Rotorua – Experiencing New Zealand’s Outdoors
Queenstown – The Best of Queenstown
Queenstown – Helicopter over Milford Sound
Melbourne – Basking in the Art and Culture
Melbourne – Private Yarra Valley Tour
Uluru – Sunset at Uluru and Guided Stargazing
Port Douglas – Sunrise at Kata Tjuta
Port Douglas – Aboriginal Experiences
Port Douglas – Great Barrier Reef Cruise
Sydney – Icons of Sydney Tour
Sydney – Up-Close Encounters with Wildlife
Nadi – Embracing the Island Atmosphere
Day 16 - 17
Taveuni Island – Tropical Escapism
Day 18 - 19
Laucala Island – An Island Sanctuary
Nadi – Departure
- Helicopter over New Zealand’s fjords, touch down on an ancient glacier, and cruise through the wonder of Milford Sound
- Meet the winemakers during an intimate day of private wine tasting in Australia’s Yarra Valley
- Escape to a private island sanctuary and immerse yourself in the opulence of Fiji’s Laucala Island
- Savor a personal connection with a Maori community and enjoy a traditional hangi dinner
- Venture up-close with a complete variety of Australian wildlife, including koalas and wallabies, outside Sydney
- Mix downtime with outdoor expeditions during a beautiful two-night stay on Fiji’s third island of Taveuni
- Marvel at the Great Barrier Reef during a small-boat cruise to some of the most untouched outlying reefs
- Ease into your South Pacific vacation with a charming day of beaches and vineyards on Waiheke Island
- Spend an incredible day of discovering Aboriginal culture with three guides from three different Aboriginal nations
- Immerse yourself in Fijian culture and learn about island customs, including participating in a kava ceremony
- Embrace iconic city pleasures, such as Melbourne’s street art scene and cruising Sydney’s Parramatta River at dusk
- Explore New Zealand’s famous outdoors with hiking, mountain biking, and raw geothermal wonder
- Watch the sunset over Uluru and gaze at the world’s most incredible nighttime sky
Icons bask in the South Pacific, and the Great Barrier Reef entices all who visit Australia with its vibrant colors and tropical allure. Fjordland is a landscape of untamed glaciers and remarkable waterways. In this part of the world, you can explore epic deserts and transverse deserted beaches, rolling vineyards, indigenous forests, and ancient volcanos. Every destination is a new landscape and experience from famous cities like Sydney to an island sanctuary in the Fijian archipelago.
This three-week vacation package combines the highlights of all Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji. You will spend the first six days in New Zealand, where you can ease into the vacation in Auckland, enjoy outdoor and Maori experiences in Rotorua, and bask in the beauty of Queenstown on the South Island. There will be glowworm caves, exploding geysers, a helicopter landing on a glacier, and Milford Sound. After flying to Melbourne, you will spend eight nights down under, combining four distinctive destinations. Melbourne is art and culture, and Uluru will provide your vibrant desert experience. Port Douglas is a tropical getaway in addition to being a gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Finally, Sydney will be all about the iconic sites and views.
These destinations are easily connected to domestic flights, and their variety is astonishing. You will blend Aboriginal connections, wine tasting, and guided stargazing with close-up encounters with Australia’s wildlife. After two weeks on the move, you will fly to Fiji for five wonderfully laid-back days on tropical islands. Taveuni Island still offers plenty of things to do, while Laucala is a private sanctuary, where there is nothing but your leisure and the South Pacific.
$6,495 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.88 stars based on 78 reviews.
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Rob W.
Reviewed By Amy k.
Reviewed By Nita K.
Reviewed By Susan P.
Reviewed By Deborah F.