Australia comes to life during this 15-day tour of Sydney, the Mary River Floodplains, the Daintree Rainforest, and the scenic city of Melbourne. Largely dominated by immaculate coastlines and the legendary bush, your visit will blend both the thrills of city life and the mystical charm of the world's oldest rainforest. Fall in love with each destination and the unique experiences available. By the time your journey concludes, it will be no surprise why Australia is a top tourist destination of...
Sydney – In the Thriving Metropolis
The friendly embrace of Sydney will be yours to enjoy on the inaugural afternoon of this 15-day adventure through Australia. As the capital of New South Wales, Sydney occupies two worlds: one where a sleek transit system and municipal facilities speak to the city's modernity and another where bandicoots and bats invade the city from the neighboring bush. After you get settled in to your comfortable accommodation, you will be able to celebrate your first day on a 40-foot yacht voyage around the harbor. During this adventure, your skipper will regale you with tales of this previous penal colony.
Sydney – Walking Tour of the City
Sydney – Eat Your Way across the City
Sydney – Bird's Eye View of the City
Bamurru Plains – The Mary River Floodplains
Mary River Floodplains – An Animal Paradise
Mary River Floodplains – A Swampy Setting
Port Douglas – Coastal Reverie
Port Douglas – Catamaran Cruise
Daintree Rainforest – A UNESCO World Heritage Site
Daintree Rainforest – Ziplining Adventure
Melbourne – Australia's Second-Largest City
Melbourne – The Capital of Victoria
Melbourne – Snacking through the City
Melbourne – Departure
- Dive into the lurid details of Sydney's early origins as a British colony on an exciting tour of the New South Wales capital
- Cruise the harbor on a comfortable yacht and allow a skipper to charm you with nautical tales of the city
- Skim over the swampy surface of the Mary River floodplain
- Fall asleep to the distant sounds of dingos and enjoy a romantic evening in the famed Australian bush
- Enjoy a daily game drive with an expert, who will help you observe Australia's abundant and diverse flora and fauna
- Survey the Great Barrier Reef by boat and take to the waves on a comfortable catamaran that is capable of accommodating multiple snorkeling expeditions
- Fly through the jungle like Tarzan on a thrilling ziplining adventure through the canopy of the Daintree National Rainforest
- Allow yourself to be enchanted by Australia's second-largest city of Melbourne, where the food is just as satisfying as the friendly locals
- Amble through history on a guided walking tour of Melbourne, where the past will come to life through the enthusiastic descriptions of your guide
$11,995 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1756 reviews.
Reviewed By Chuck H.
Reviewed By sue w.
Reviewed By Josh B.
Reviewed By Laura D.
Reviewed By Susan M.