Follow kangaroos hopping across island plains and soak in turquoise waters lapping at powdery white sands during your 12-day best of Australia tour. Your customizable excursions will explore Sydney, the Great Barrier Reef, and Melbourne for a dynamic experience in Australia's contemporary culture and celebrated natural beauty. You will cruise around pristine Islands, witness lounging koalas, and wander historic cobbled alleys lined with cafes to discover Australia’s captivating diversity.
Sydney – Perfecting a Beachside Welcome
Sydney shines like a pearl against the waters of the Tasman Sea. The roof of the opera house billows like sails in the wind. The glass of the skyline glints in the sunlight as if it were a continuation of the ripping ocean. Cyclists and joggers traverse the pathways between Bradley’s Head and Chowder Bay, enjoying the cool morning breeze, ocean spray, and charming views of the Harbour Bridge. As your flight lands at Sydney Airport, you find gold sand beaches filling with locals and visitors from around the world. Surfers take to the waves, and you can easily imagine the sound of the water lapping at the shoreline.
Your transfer meets you at baggage claim upon your arrival and escorts you to the luxuries of your hotel overlooking famous Sydney Harbour. Contemporary style blends with Federation décor to create a popular destination offering views of the passing sailboats as well as the impressive combination of the Sydney Opera House rising beneath the Harbour Bridge. The scent of freshly baked sourdough pretzels and sweet macaroons emanates from the outdoor shopping center at the Rocks, the oldest district in Australia, which was settled by the Europeans in the late 1780s. To escape the bustling streets of the city, locals venture to the Chinese Garden of Friendship in Darling Harbour to unwind amidst the trickling waterfalls and thriving koi ponds. The exotic plants, from orchids to pear blossoms, add a sweet, welcoming fragrance to the air.
Sydney – Features of Sydney Life
Sydney – The City’s Different Sails
Sydney – Discover True Perfection
Hamilton Island – In World-Class Luxury
Hamilton Island – Snorkeling at Riveting Reefs
Hamilton Island – Island Indulgence
Hamilton Island – Tropical Australian Leisure
Melbourne – From Reef-Side Living to Cultural Hotspot
Melbourne – Walking Through The History of Melbourne
Melbourne – In the Company of Wildlife
Melbourne – The Perfect Farewell
- Dive into the warm waters of the South Pacific to snorkel or scuba dive along prime locations of the Great Barrier Reef
- Delight in a scenic cruise to Whitehaven Island and traverse the nature trails to view the idyllic turquoise waters set against white sand beach
- Witness koalas lounging in their natural habitats of the eucalyptus canopy while wandering the aerial boardwalk of the Koala Conservation Centre
- Spend time on the beach of Phillip Island to watch the little penguins return from the Tasman Sea
- Traverse the historic lanes and arcades of Melbourne to settle into the inviting, vivacious culture of shops, cafes, and art
- Enjoy a private tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House for a deeper understanding of the architectural style and detail
- Visit the famous sands of Bondi Beach for an immersive look at the beach culture of Sydney
- Explore the Rocks district in Sydney to view the oldest European neighborhood in all of Australia
- Traverse the trails of the Blue Mountains to find waterfalls, verdant forests, and deep gorges
- Indulge in luxurious accommodations across Australia, including a lavish resort overlooking the white shores of Hamilton Island
$8,575 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Debbie R.
Reviewed By Joseph A.
Reviewed By Sharon L.
Reviewed By Dyan D.
Reviewed By Gail C.
Reviewed By Douglas A.