Explore the Oceanic continent on a 14-day senior tour of Australia. Discover biodiversity on a four-wheel-drive excursion to the Outback, board a luxurious catamaran to explore the Great Barrier Reef, and join a local guide to immerse yourself in the rich heritage of the Aboriginal people. Get lost in the hustle and bustle of city life and delve into classic adventures at your pace.
Sydney - Welcome with a Private Walking Tour
Upon arrival at Sydney's International Airport, you'll be whisked away by private transport to your luxury accommodations in the city center. Whiz past looming skyscrapers and lush public parks. Drift around Sydney Harbour and catch a glimpse of the world-renowned Sydney Opera House. Moments later you'll arrive at your five-star hotel, with panoramic views of the skyline. Enjoy an afternoon of rest and relaxation before meeting your guide for a short walking tour of the immediate area, including the Royal Botanic Gardens.
Sydney - Explore Sydney Harbor Bridge and City
Blue Mountains - Enjoy a Wildlife Adventure
Uluru - Embrace Dinner Under the Stars at Ayers Rock
Uluru - Discover Kata Tjuta and Aboriginal Sacred Sites
Port Douglas - Witness Local Art and Coastal Transfer
Port Douglas - Revel in a Catamaran Cruise
Port Douglas - Delight in a Scenic Rainforest Railway
Port Douglas - Explore the World's Oldest Rainforest
Melbourne - Explore the Melbourne’s Laneways
Melbourne - Wander the Great Ocean Road
Melbourne - Find Kangaroos and Koalas in the Wild
Melbourne - Watch for Wildlife and Wonder
Melbourne - Depart for Home
- Jet-set to faraway Australia for 14 days in the majestic beauty of this Oceanic continent.
- Meet koalas, kangaroos, and wallabies up close, and get insight into local conservation efforts.
- Enjoy an afternoon of rest and relaxation before meeting your guide for a short walking tour of the immediate area, including the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Hop aboard a luxury train for a journey through the Kuranda Highlands.
- Watch the sun illuminate the sky during the spectacular Sunrise Field of Light and Outdoor Art Exhibition.
- Drift around the Sydney Harbour and catch a glimpse of the world-renowned Sydney Opera House.
$4,755 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.81 stars based on
Reviewed By Diego F.
Reviewed By Deborah W.
Reviewed By Cristal G.
Reviewed By Shade M.
Reviewed By Kishia J.
Reviewed By Michael D.