Escape to the Australian outback on a romantic 11-day Australian kangaroo safari designed perfectly for two. After Sydney indulgence, camp beneath the stars in Uluru before following marsupials across the outback to Flinders Ranges and Adelaide. Handcrafted to give you time and space, this is a beautiful 11-day vacation into wild and wonderful Australia.
Sydney - Dining in the Harbor City
Sydney evokes images of classical romance, such as fine dining 25 floors above the streets and a luxury hotel that embraces the elegance of the Victorian era. During your time in the city, you will indulge in places of decadence and delight at the beach and deep within the urban landscape. These experiences and more will be yours after landing in Sydney this morning. Early check-in will be arranged so that you can relax after the flight. Dinner reservations and transfers will also be included so that you can start your romantic vacation in style.
Sydney - Kangaroos and More
Sydney - City Chic and Beachside Bliss
Uluru - Camp Beneath the Stars
Uluru - Sunset Horseback Ride to Uluru
Coober Pedy - Kangaroo Rescue Center
Flinders Ranges National Park - Giant Red Kangaroos
Flinders Ranges National Park - Another Wildlife Day
Adelaide - Tranquility on the Ocean
Adelaide - Day Trip to Kangaroo Island
Adelaide - Departure
- Embrace the wilderness and dine beneath the stars at a stunning boutique camp near Uluru
- Search for giant red kangaroos during a two-day wildlife safari in Flinders Ranges National Park
- Bask in some of Sydney’s most decadent experiences with three nights in the chic city
- Meet rescued joeys at an Outback rehabilitation center in Coober Pedy, which is far from the rest of the world
- Ride on horseback to Uluru for sunset before popping a cork and celebrating in the endless red desert
- Spend a day at an animal sanctuary near Sydney, where you can come remarkably close to wallabies, koalas, kangaroos, and more
- Lounge around the Southern Ocean and complete your trip with two nights on the beach near Adelaide
- Discover the wildlife of Kangaroo Island on a private day trip that will include a third kangaroo species.
- Feel the wonder of the journey as you travel by road from Uluru to Adelaide, a breathtaking adventure that provides plenty of space for romance to thrive.
$3,570 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.84 stars based on 1808 reviews.
Reviewed By Lois F.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Daniela S.
Reviewed By Dyan D.
Reviewed By Sergei S.
Reviewed By Ken B.