Featuring incredible landscapes and immersive encounters with kangaroos, this 13-day safari leads you into wonderfully diverse bush and outback. Immerse yourself in the marsupial realm on the ultimate Australia kangaroo safari. From the Great Ocean Road to the Grampians and from Melbourne to the Margaret River, prepare yourself for an impressive array of giants.
Melbourne – Cultural Experiences
You will touch down in Melbourne to encounter a city on the move. Victorian architecture is squashed between glass-fronted skyscrapers, and old arcades contrast with shimmering restaurants and contemporary architecture. This is a changing city that will offer you an immediate impression of Australia’s old and new. Your private driver will greet you at the airport and transfer you to your luxury accommodation on the river. The rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Melbourne – Wild Kangaroos and Koalas
Warrnambool – The Great Ocean Road
Grampians National Park – Eastern Grey Kangaroos
Kangaroo Island – Surrounded by Marsupials
Kangaroo Island – More Kangaroo Safaris
Flinders Ranges – Giant Red Kangaroos
Flinders Ranges – Stars and Red Kangaroos
Perth – West Coast Australia
Perth – City and Wildlife Experiences
Margaret River – Western Grey Kangaroos
Margaret River – Vineyards, Marsupials, and Magical Moments
Perth – Departure
- Surround yourself with marsupials on an incredible two-day safari on Kangaroo Island, which includes everything from koalas to echidnas and kangaroos
- Discover incredible wildlife and spectacular landscapes during a full day of exploring the Great Ocean Road
- Ride in a 4WD through western Australian eucalyptus en route to encounters with western grey kangaroos
- Immerse yourself in the world of giant red kangaroos on a two-day wilderness expedition in the Flinders Ranges
- Explore how kangaroos live so close to the city with intimate wildlife experiences near to Melbourne and Perth
- Feel enveloped by wild beauty during a day of eastern grey kangaroos and vistas in Grampians National Park
- Complement wildlife encounters with classic Australian experiences, such as nighttime stars, Aboriginal immersions, and wine tastings
$4,220 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Damon S.
Reviewed By Karen M.
Reviewed By Linda W.
Reviewed By Alice F.
Reviewed By Daniela S.