From whitewater rapids to rivers frozen in time, your 17-day off the beaten path Patagonia tour will reveal the splendors of Argentine nature by taking you on a completely new adventure. Kayak the Beagle Channel, mountain bike to find remnants of shark teeth hidden in the rocks, and discover unforgettable panoramic views on rewarding hikes. As you travel to the edge of the world, you can experience Patagonia’s untouched grandeur.
Buenos Aires - Arrive in the Enticing Capital
Buenos Aires is a city that feels elegant and energetic with a culture that encapsulates the spirit of Argentina. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport upon your arrival and escort you to your accommodations in the heart of the city. As you settle into the exciting ambiance of the city, you can capture the heritage of the greater nation with a five-course dinner. The flavors of Argentina will burst to life with dishes focused on rich cheese, crumbly empanadas, and the essential Asado, grilled meats typical of the culinary culture across the country.
Buenos Aires - Indulge in the Heart of the City
El Calafate - Travel to Beauty of Patagonia
El Chalten - Embrace the Center of Patagonia
El Chalten - Discover the Impressive Panorama
El Chalten - View the Peak of Cerro Torre
El Calafate - Raft the Thrills of Las Vueltas River
El Calafate - Kayak Beneath Perito Moreno Glacier
El Calafate - Cycle the Balconies of El Calafate
El Calafate - Relax with a Day at Leisure
Ushuaia - Venture to Edge of the World
Ushuaia - Actively Explore Surrounding Nature
Ushuaia - Discover the Beagle Channel’s Spirit
Ushuaia - Delight in Ushuaia at your Pace
Ushuaia - Trek the Vinciguerra Glacier
Buenos Aires - Return to the Bustling Capital City
Buenos Aires - Depart for Home
- Witness the staggering wonder of the Fitz Roy massif and floating icebergs in the colorful waters along the Laguna de los Tres trail
- Kayak beneath the soaring ice wall of the Perito Moreno Glacier for an exciting new perspective of the famous frozen sheet
- Discover the scenic trail and captivating panorama of Torre Hill and Mount Fitz Roy on the Cerro Torre route
- Raft down the exciting waters of Las Vuelta River for an unforgettable tour of the canyon walls, roaring rapids, and fading Fitz Roy Peak
- Mountain bike along the balconies of El Calate for adventurous views of Lake Argentino, Perito Moreno Glacier, and surrounding mountain peaks
- Wander the edges of Ushuaia’s Coastal Trail to follow the contours of the edge of the world before reaching the end of the Pan-American Highway by canoe
- Kayak along the waters of the renowned Beagle Channel to access secluded corners of the landscape and find uninhabited beaches
- Embrace the trek to Vinicugerra Glacier for views of the glacial lagoon, floating icebergs, and receding ice wall
- Indulge in the spirit of Argentina with a five-course meal that exemplifies culture through the flavorful typical dishes
- Discover a glamorous historic facade in Buenos Aires and the personalities specific to the different neighborhoods that capture the greater city’s diversity
$6,846 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.79 stars based on 150 reviews.
Reviewed By Dana S.
Reviewed By Michael M.
Reviewed By Cy C.
Reviewed By Tazeen G.
Reviewed By Nick D.
Reviewed By Arman M.