If you’re looking for a vacation that sizzles with excitement and smokes with the passion of adventure; if you’re dying to sample the endless activities of natural marvels and cosmopolitan delights; if you long for the sweet succulence of a perfectly-prepared steak and the undeniable allure of sleeping under the stars; then why not sample the flavors on this 15-day custom Argentina tour?
Buenos Aires - Touching Down in Argentina
This morning you will land at the airport in Buenos Aires, Argentina’s captivating capital, and one of the great cities of the world, known as the “Paris of Latin America.” A private driver will meet you at the airport, ready to take you to your incredible accommodations for your stay in Buenos Aires. Your hotel will be in the heart of the elegant barrio (neighborhood) of La Recoleta, which has been the center of Argentine high society for more than eight decades. The central location is a large part of its undeniable appeal, as you will find yourself mere minutes away from the financial district and surrounded by some of the stores, bars, and restaurants in the city.
The evening can be spent perusing the excellent antique stores that line Santa Fe Avenue or check out the fine leather goods at local shops. Enjoy dinner at an incredible local establishment.
Buenos Aires - Touring the Capital in Unique Fashion
Buenos Aires - A Day of Leisure in Buenos Aires
Ushuaia - The Beagle Strait and Far Southern Argentina
Ushuaia - Into the Heart of the Land of Fire
Ushuaia- An Estancia, an Island Voyage, and an Afternoon with Penguins
El Calafate - From the Land of Fire to an Icy Wonderland
El Calafate - The Incredible Grandeur of Perito Moreno
El Calafate - The Most Famous Peaks of the Andes
Bariloche - Life in the Argentine Andes
Bariloche - The Fascinating West of Argentina
Bariloche - One Final Day of Spectacular Scenery
Mendoza – Welcoming Culture of the Winegrowing Region
Mendoza - Captivating Flavors on a Wine-Tasting Tour
Buenos Aires – Back Home from Buenos Aires
- Begin your magical tour of amazing Argentina in brilliant Buenos Aires where you will take in the best of the city’s many sights, from the history and culture of the Plaza de Mayo to the serene sedateness of the streets of La Recoleta, from the shores of the Rio de la Plata to the fire of an underground tango show
- Visit the magnificent Tierra del Fuego as you set out to discover the splendid south of Argentina, from the rugged waters of the Beagle Channel to the untrammeled natural scene at Gable Island, and from the penguin rookery on Martillo Island to the darling fishing village of Puerto Almanza
- Explore the ice-filled world of Argentina’s Los Glaciares National Park, filled with natural wonders that will take your breath away and steal your imagination
- Marvel at the soaring rises of some of the most famous mountains in the world, from the iconic silhouette of Mount Fitz Roy to the intimidating spire of granite called Cerro Torre
- Witness the incomparable beauty of Argentina’s lake district and the undeniable charm of Bariloche, one of the great cities for outdoor enthusiasts in the entire country
- Sample the distinctive flavors and remarkable diversity of celebrated Argentine wines in the premier winegrowing district of Mendoza
- Uncover the fascinating culinary traditions of Argentina during a private cooking class in Mendoza revealing the unique techniques of typical Argentine barbecues, empanadas, and olive oils
Argentina is a country filled with memories and bursting with passion, a place where you will truly experience all of the flavors that life has to offer, and where you can taste the world a little bit each day. This 15-day Argentina tour will introduce you to all the best parts of this unique nation, from its cosmopolitan cities to its indescribable natural beauty, from the banks of the Rio de la Plata to the shores of the far south Atlantic. And with friendly and engaging locals with you every step of the way, this is sure to be a trip that you will remember for the rest of your life.
Step out to the end of the world as you tour the fantastic Tierra del Fuego National Park, and cruise the strait that Darwin and his companions once sailed more than 150 years ago. Also, be sure to mail a postcard to your loved ones from the world’s southernmost post office. Get knee-deep in the immense grandeur of the Argentine countryside, from the sapphire reaches of its deepest and grandest lakes to the ochre hues of the sun setting over the teeth of the colossal Andes. Enjoy the offerings at the smaller cities and villages of Mendoza, Puerto Almanza, Bariloche and El Calafate, and revel in the high fashion and high culture of life in Buenos Aires, the stirring metropolis that is the very center of Argentine life.
From the rapid sing-song of Platanese castellano to the indescribable sumptuousness of a velvety Malbec; from the gentle sun that grazes your face on the surface of Perito Moreno to the biting wind that reminds you of your place in the heart of the rugged and romantic Andes; from the joys of a simple and rustic country dinner to the opulence of a night on the town, this tour will give you all the best of this astounding country. Whether you are a city slicker or outdoor enthusiast, gourmand or mountaineer, Argentina vacations are sure to leave you filled with the flavors of this arresting country.
$3,745 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.85 stars based on 581 reviews.
Reviewed By Charlotte M.
Reviewed By Ryan D.
Reviewed By Arman M.
Reviewed By Edward L.
Reviewed By Dana W.
Reviewed By Kathryn V.