Mouthwatering food and wine, remarkable history, and natural beauty immerse you in luxury on this 12-day best of Emilia Romagna tour. Tour through scenic country streets in a pristine Ferrari. Sample the culinary prowess of notable chefs in Italy’s most notable food region. Explore the surreal ideas of a master filmmaker. From medieval arcades to stunning gardens, gilded mosaics to Michelin-starred restaurants, you can embrace endless grandeur and timeless style as you discover it all.
Bologna - Arrive in and Explore Historic Bologna
Bologna is a majestic city that embodies art and heritage emerging from culinary traditions and preserved architectural design. Upon arrival, your transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you to boutique accommodations perfect for your travel style. If time allows, you can settle in and then connect with your guide for an immersive tour of the food and art of the city, or set out on your own to explore.
You may see the looming bronze figure of Neptune rising out of Piazza del Nettuno as you follow the aromas of tortellini in brodo or a rich ragu as your guide introduces you to the stunning culinary history that intertwines with the medieval architecture in the marketplace. Narrow lanes wind together in the former Jewish quarter and old church spires compete with the main Asinelli and Garisenda towers. You may celebrate your arrival with a Michelin-starred restaurant where innovative casual cuisine meets a high-quality structure.
Bologna - Revel in Ducati and Dramatic Strongholds
Ferrara - Enjoy Lovely Ferrara and Gastronomy
Ferrara - Find an Artistic Abbey and Natural Beauty
Ravenna - Discover Byzantine Grandeur and Surreal Cinema
Rimini - Uncover an Ancient Press and Fortifications
Rimini - Explore Charm in San Leo and San Marino
Modena - Embrace Medieval Beauty and Food Culture
Modena - Indulge in Luxury Cars and Cuisine
Parma - Delight in the Passions of Parma
Parma - Bask in the Beauty of Parma
Parma - Depart for Home
- Experience the intricacies that turn manufacturing into artisan craftsmanship during a visit to the Ducati Museum and factory line
- Discover the preserved gilded decoration that demonstrates Byzantine devotion when touring the lovely city of Ravenna
- Indulge in the layered flavors of balsamic and Lambrusco during a vineyard visit where the vines, wines, and cuisine create a mouthwatering ambiance
- Uncover the essential flavors of Emilia Romagna with a private cooking class in Bologna, the most notable culinary city in Italy
- Explore the natural beauty of Po Delta Park as you cycle along the winding pathways that overlook the second-largest wetlands in Europe
- Embrace the cuisine of Emilia Romagna through the eyes of the Father of Italian cooking with a cooking class at Casa Artusi
- Visit the home of cinema titan Federico Fellini and wander through the interactive museum for insight into his creative mind
- Bask in luxury and excitement during a Ferrari test drive on the track that provides twists, turns, and straightaways
- Enjoy tasting the distinctive flavors of Parmigiano Reggiano and Prosciutto di Parma during a factory tour
- Wander the stronghold of Rocchetta Mattei in the Apennines to find labyrinthine passageways, remarkable history, and panoramic views
$3,175 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.89 stars based on 4167 reviews.
Reviewed By Philip V.
Reviewed By Derek M.
Reviewed By Ravi O.
Reviewed By Kristin D.
Reviewed By Mary E.
Reviewed By Brooke G.