For those wishing to encounter the best of Thailand, we have handpicked a select number of premier destinations for the most enriching two-week tour that the country has to offer. You will journey to the most coveted Thai temples in the bustling city of Bangkok, explore the idyllic beaches on thriving islands, and immerse yourselves in the rich, cultural heritage of the local people. These are only a few of the captivating highlights that you can expect to indulge in during your luxurious stay...
Day 1 - 4
Phuket – Grand Expeditions on Land and Sea
Phuket, Thailand’s largest island, is an inspiring destination that is teeming with diverse cultural experiences and entertaining highlights. After you check through immigration, you will meet your private limousine transfer and journey to Surin Beach. Here, you will stay at a premier 5-star resort, which will be just a minute’s walk from the shore. Your accommodation will exude opulence with its harmonious architectural design and first-class amenities. The professional staff will welcome you with friendly smiles and direct you to your extraordinary penthouse. Fit with your own private rooftop pool, your stay in Phuket will be the perfect island retreat.
On the evening of your first night, revel in a marvelous gourmet meal with ocean views. You will catch wafts of fresh seafood cooking on the grill as you sip on elegant cocktails. Peer out at the horizon, and you will witness the sun slowly give way to the night, and as it sets, the sky turns crimson and shares a picture-perfect backdrop for your delectable dinner. The following day, you will meet your expert tour guide, and discover many intriguing facets of Phuket’s rich culture and rugged landscape as your guide imparts valuable insight along the way. Wat Chalong is an immaculately-kept, gold-adorned temple that glistens under the sun. As you uncover its deep history, you will be filled with great admiration for the peoples’ spiritual practices. Afterward, you will set off to the majestic Big Buddha where you will encounter a momentous 112 feet tall statue of Buddha that towers over the entire island. You will capture unforgettable memories with uninterrupted vistas from the heights of this viewpoint. Your tour will culminate with trips to idyllic beaches, and you will feel worlds away as you dig your toes into the soft white sand and wade in the glimmering azure waters.
To conclude your adventurous stay in Phuket, you will transfer via private speed boat to the Similan Islands for an impressive Scuba diving experience. The archipelago boasts some of the most magnificent diving destinations in Thailand. Accompanied by professional guides every step of the way, you will feel completely safe as you swim amongst schools of hundreds of fish and encounter rainbow-colored coral reefs. You will laze around on the pristine beaches before you return to Phuket later this evening. Your final few hours in Phuket will be spent at a premier culinary school. In the morning, you will venture to an authentic market nearby in search of desirable fresh ingredients where you will feel the buzzing energy around you as you weave through the elaborate stalls. After you have collected your produce, you will learn to master the art of traditional Thai cuisine with the help of a revered, local chef. You will also be awarded a certificate to showcase your newly acquired skills before you depart Phuket.
Day 5 - 6
Koh Phi Phi – Paradise in Phi Phi and the Greater Phang Nga Bay
Day 7 - 9
Bangkok – Discover a Unique Perspective of Bangkok
Day 10 - 11
Ayutthaya – Uncover the City’s Ancient History
Day 12 - 14
Chiang Mai – Explore Authentic Thai Tradition
- Discover key cultural landmarks in Phuket, such as the Big Buddha statue and learn more about the coveted cuisine with an immersive culinary class
- Venture to the incredible Similan Islands for an impressive scuba diving experience at the leading coral reef destinations
- Explore premier beaches along the tropical coastline of Koh Phi Phi and traverse the emerald-green waters of the greater Phang Nga Bay
- Bask in a luxurious spa treatment that is rooted in ancient Thai massage practices at a leading wellness center
- Encounter the incredible Bangkok cityscape in the comfort of a VIP Club, airbus helicopter and witness the revered temples and cultural landmarks in the city with an experienced guide
- Marvel at the ancient temple ruins and relics at the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ayutthaya Historical Park
- Immerse yourself in the wilderness that surrounds the diverse Chiang Mai landscape and spend time connecting with a traditional ethnic hill tribe
$4,097 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.86 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Susan V.
Reviewed By Bob F.
Reviewed By Ashley R.
Reviewed By Jonathan D.
Reviewed By Sue W.