Mystical calls echo across the camps, herds maraud past the tents, and you’re captivated by all the magical details. Intimate and exclusive, this 11-day VIP safari unravels all the beauty and drama of Africa’s most famous destination. On a safari under a canvas, you become part of the Serengeti, immersed in its wild rhythm and enchanting nuance. Expect the ultimate luxury camping experience, enhanced further by privately guided game drives and decadent extras.
Ngorongoro Crater – On the Crater Rim
Tented camps blend into nature, becoming part of the environment. Their greatest advantage is their flexibility. Location isn’t restricted by practical matters and their relatively small size makes it possible to pitch almost anywhere – like in the middle of the great wildebeest migration. Your first camp has the most enviable of locations, perched on the edge of the Ngorongoro Crater rim. You look out on one of Africa’s most famous vistas; then get interrupted by a marauding elephant bull or zebra herd. Wildlife doesn’t just occupy the crater floor, it moves seamlessly between the grasslands around the rim and the water on the crater floor. At the Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp, you’ll wake to the sound of grazing antelopes, and you’ll drift off to Nature’s orchestra.
Your international flight lands at Kilimanjaro International, where you’re greeted by a representative and assisted with the transfer to light aircraft. Soar across Tanzania and touch down just a few miles from the crater rim, at an airstrip inside the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. This isn’t typical camping. En-suite bathrooms have hot showers, spacious tents have hairdryers and plug points, while comfortable sofas are ideally situated for enjoying the view. Think of it as a luxury hotel, just with canvas walls that bring all the sounds of the wild. The afternoon and evening is at your leisure and you can expect to encounter plenty of wildlife around the camp.
Ngorongoro Crater – Morning Game Drive
Serengeti – The Ultimate Luxury Camping
Serengeti – VIP Safari on the Serengeti Plains
Serengeti – Hot Air Balloon over the Serengeti
Day 6 - 7
Serengeti – Tracking the Wildebeest Migration
Namiri Plains (Serengeti) – Safari in Private Concession
Namiri Plains (Serengeti) – Walking Safaris
Namiri Plains (Serengeti) – Safari With Big Cat Researchers
Namiri Plains – Departure
- Treat yourself to the ultimate luxury camping, with tented suites complete with a private butler, fluffy duvets, chandeliers and silverware
- Privately-guided game drives reveal all the famous Serengeti scenes, especially the big cats chasing prey across the plains
- Seven days on Serengeti safari unravels all the subtleties of the ecosystem, from unique animals to tense scenes at the waterhole
- Be captivated by the drama of the great wildebeest migration by staying in a mobile camp that tracks the herds
- Soar above the Serengeti plains in a hot air balloon, admiring the patchwork of grasslands and migrating animals
- Open all your senses to the wild and let the great wildebeest migration sing you an evening lullaby
- Uncover an exclusive piece of the Serengeti with three days in the Namiri Plains, a private concession that’s only recently been opened to guests
- Wander across the densely populated plains on a unique Serengeti walking safari
- Start the safari under canvas with an enchanting camp perched on the Ngorongoro Crater rim, ideally situated for a sunrise game drive on the crater floor
$18,585 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Ellen M.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By peter T.
Reviewed By Stephen B.
Reviewed By Anne-Marie D.
Reviewed By Vishala R.