Exclusive, authentic, and luxurious; this unique itinerary offers a complete immersion into Tanzania's beautiful wilderness. Dramatic wildlife roams around your secluded mobile camps and eight days of safari activities offer a very individualized Tanzania safari experience, especially as you enjoy private sections of the Tarangire and the Serengeti National Parks. Three days on the deserted Mnemba Island provide an idyllic beach...
Arusha - Relaxing in Arusha
Idyllically situated amidst a rolling coffee plantation, your first lodge offers a gentle introduction to Tanzania. You'll be met at Kilimanjaro International Airport and transferred to the lodge by road, where each of the bungalows are set amongst the coffee vines. Monkeys swing through the surrounding greenery, while bush babies and tropical birds call from the treetops. Relax in your spacious en-suite room and savor the views from your private balcony. Then enjoy some of the freshest coffee on the planet, straight from the plantation to your cup.
Day 2 - 3
Tarangire National Park - Spectacular Safari
Day 4 - 7
Serengeti National Park - Safari Days
Day 8 - 9
Grumeti - Luxury Safari Experience
Day 10 - 12
Mnemba Island - Idyllic Beach Paradise
Farewell to Africa
- Enjoy eight days of individualized safari activities, including day and night game drives, hot air ballooning, and horseback safaris
- Watch a procession of wildlife drink from a waterhole beside your elegant tented lodge
- Explore Tarangire National Park and come face to face with herds of up to 300 elephants and dramatic tree-climbing lions
- Revel in the ultimate safari experience by spending four nights in a luxury mobile camp that's erected deep within Tanzania's wilderness
- Admire the wildlife that roams freely around your camp and then safari through the vast plains to find the Big Five
- Enjoy your very own piece of Africa by spending two days in the Grumeti Reserve, a private concession that borders the Serengeti
- Relax on Mnemba Island, a tiny and deserted tropical paradise that's part of the Zanzibar Archipelago
- Spend three days enjoying white sand, calm Indian Ocean waters, and spectacular marine life
$18,585 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on 358 reviews.
Reviewed By Joe R.
Reviewed By Jacqueline H.
Reviewed By marion g.
Reviewed By Philip A.
Reviewed By Juli D.
Reviewed By Nicole M.