A truly unique experience begins on your 12-day Tanzania safari handcrafted by Zicasso, specifically for 2022. Scour the Serengeti for lions and trek through lush mountain forest for views over a pristine caldera. Embrace the seclusion of luxury accommodations and feel the rumbling grounds during the Great Migration. You will indulge in a safari tailored to your dreams with a local expert as you customize the itinerary to your needs and preferences.
Arusha - Arrive in Captivating Tanzania
The beauty of Tanzania is revealed as your plane lands at Kilimanjaro Airport. Your private transfer will meet you upon arrival and escort you to the comforts of your stunning accommodations set at the base of Mount Meru, for an impressive view of Kilimanjaro’s great peak looming over the horizon. Settle into a country estate that looks over fertile greenery and the sloping foothills with opportunity for resting and relaxation. Begin with a massage or time at the pool deck, or perhaps you will hear the local birds hiding in the tall trees or the sounds of nature, giving you a slice of local tranquility steeped in Old-World ambiance.
Arusha - Enjoy a Full Day in Arusha National Park
Tarangire - Transfer to Tarangire National Park
Tarangire - Experience Safari Differently
Ngorongoro Crater - Spend Time at Lake Manyara
Ngorongoro Crater - Enjoy an Adventurous Hike
Ngorongoro Crater - Discover the Crater’s Wildlife
Serengeti - Travel to the Renowned Serengeti
Serengeti - Bask in the Stunning Local Ecosystem
Serengeti - Enjoy a Safari Following the Migration
Serengeti - Embrace a Fascinating Full Day Safari
Arusha - Depart for Home
- Witness the breathtaking experience of the Great Migration when visiting between July and October for the unforgettable view of 6 million migrating wildebeest
- Discover the essential grace, beauty, power, and wonder of Africa’s Big Five as you search for lion, buffalo, leopard, elephant, and rhinoceros in the renowned Serengeti
- Explore the treetops at Tanzania’s first Treetop Walkway found inside Lake Manyara National Park for views of butterflies, wildlife, and unbelievable flora
- Travel along the serene waters of Momella Lake in Arusha National Park during a guided canoe excursion for a distinctive view of the wildlife and landscape
- Enjoy the views of the pristine landscape around Empakaai Crater during a guided hike offering you the chance to find buffalo, elephants, and colorful flamingos
- Embrace the security of your remote and luxurious accommodations that give you the spirit of the wilderness, inspiring panoramas, and the essence of comfort
- Revel in the unique and luxurious accommodations across Tanzania’s national parks from celebrated lodges to opulent camps that can follow the Great Migration
- Delight in local expertise with real-time adjustments for an experience customized to your goals, needs, preferences, and wishes
$7,015 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Stephen B.
Reviewed By Cleon Y.
Reviewed By Linda B.
Reviewed By Susan K.
Reviewed By Lori S.
Reviewed By Kelly S.