Step into your customizable Bora Bora vacation and the natural splendor of the island will match any imagined paradise that two of you may have dreamed of. Tranquil beaches shimmer with powdery white sand as the lagoon glistens crystal clear with hues of indigo and turquoise. Snorkel amongst the blossoming coral gardens with magnificent manta rays nearby, and then float through the sky on a parasail. Indulge in the sweet and savory island flavors during a private cooking class, and then enjoy...
Bora Bora – Arrive in the Charm and Beauty of Luxurious Bora Bora
If Tahiti is the crown of the South Pacific, then Bora Bora is its coveted jewel. Turquoise and indigo hues shine around the 11 square miles of the island edged by the ivory white sands found along the coastline. The scent of hibiscus permeates the air and accentuates the semi-sweet aroma of the sea as manta rays and angelfish swim in the crystal clear waters to reach the rainbow coral gardens. Your flight will descend into Bora Bora Airport and offer a remarkable first view of the soaring basalt peak of Mount Otemanu.
Your private transfer will greet you both upon your arrival and escort you across the glistening waters of the lagoon to the sensational luxuries of your resort located on a private islet that overlooks the shores of Bora Bora. The dramatic peak of Mount Otemanu looms over the heart of the island as a background to your overwater bungalow. The sea breeze will rustle through the thistles on the thatch roof, and you can see sergeant majors swimming in the lagoon below through the glass floor panel at the heart of your suite.
Your private plunge pool offers views to the white shores of Bora Bora and the soaring cliffs of Otemanu. In the evening, you can make your way to the restaurant on the property for a fabulous welcome of a Polynesian dinner and show. The scent of coconut milk emanates from the dish of Poisson Cru, which is made from raw tuna marinated in coconut and lime. The passionate rhythm of Toere drumbeats fills the air as dancers take to the stage to perform the traditional Tamure dance. The iconic beat increases to lead the dancers to shake their hips faster, swishing their grass skirts.
Bora Bora – Engage with the Marine Life of Bora Bora with a Coral Gardens Tour
Bora Bora – Enjoy the Active Life on Bora Bora with a Day at your Leisure
Bora Bora – Explore the Lagoon on a Private Shark and Ray Boat Safari
Bora Bora – Venture into the Heart of Bora Bora with a 4x4 Jeep Expedition
Bora Bora – Delight in the Comforts of Bora Bora at your Preferred Pace
Bora Bora – Depart for Home
- Learn about the splendors of real Polynesian pearls as you explore a family-owned pearl farm
- Swim with stingrays and the blacktip reef sharks in the crystal clear waters of Bora Bora’s secluded lagoon
- Discover petroglyphs that adorn the ancient temple stones once used to pay tribute to the community’s navigators across the Pacific
- Delight in the vibrant colors of tropical fish and the stunning coral during a snorkeling excursion to view coral gardens that fringe an isolated islet
- Savor the fabulous flavors of French Polynesia with a private cooking class that will offer insight into the cultural history and distinct tastes of the cuisine
- Bask in the private panorama of the turquoise lagoon and basalt peak of Mount Otemanu while soaring above the water on a parasailing excursion
- Indulge in the luxury of an overwater bungalow and opulent resort in the idyllic island setting of Bora Bora
$3,635 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Denise C.
Reviewed By Ed A.
Reviewed By Megan W.
Reviewed By Ben C.
Reviewed By Keith P.
Reviewed By Rupa R.