Enjoy the picturesque and the historic during your 8-day luxury Sweden tour. From sandy lakeshores to dramatic castles, regal palaces to charming canals, luxurious yachts, to quaint village ambiance, you will discover a variety that covers traditional heritage and natural beauty. As you uncover culture and splendor, you can embrace Stockholm to Gothenburg for a distinctive panorama of Sweden on your custom-tailored experience.
Stockholm - Arrive in Stockholm with a Guided Tour
Stockholm is a vibrant city with fascinating museums and enchanting castles. Small alleyways brim with celebrated restaurants, and antique architecture shines with colorful facades above historic cobblestone streets. Your driver will meet you at the Stockholm Arlanda Airport upon your arrival and escort you to a centrally located hotel to enjoy the city’s beauty. You will meet your guide at the hotel for an introduction to the city. The remainder of the day is at your leisure to discover at your pace. You can wander through Old Town, where preserved 13th-century architecture acts as a living museum.
Stockholm - Explore Stockholms Royal and Cultural Past
Stockholm - Embrace the Stockholm Archipelago
Gothenburg - Discover the Beauty
Askersund - Visit the Saab Musume, Trollhättan and Askersund
Askersund - Enjoy a Relaxing Day by Glassy Lakes
Stockholm - Return to Stockholm via Orebro
Stockholm - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the luxuries of a yacht to travel along the coast of the Stockholm Archipelago, where you can enjoy the views of pine-clad islands and the ambiance of Vaxholm town
- Witness the historic splendor of regal Stockholm on a tour of the Grand Palace
- Explore the lively culture and heritage of Sweden through the living museum of Old Town and the picture of the past in the Vasa Museum
- Discover the beauty of Gothenburg’s canals and the thrills of the famous amusement park for a different perspective of Sweden’s second city
- Embrace the charms of Sweden’s largest lake at Vattern to discover the cliffs, waters, and islands at your preferred pace
- Enjoy the dramatic facade of the Örebro castle when visiting the charming town to experience the vibrant ambiance before you return to Stockholm
- Visit the unique galleries of the Saab Car Museum for a distinctive perspective on the design and culture in its relation to greater Sweden
$3,659 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.76 stars based on
Reviewed By Hedy F.
Reviewed By Michele S.
Reviewed By Bonnie F.
Reviewed By Marilyn L.
Reviewed By Elizabeth G.
Reviewed By Jenee N.