Your exciting road trip will uncover golden beaches and ancient culture during your 12-day Spain adventure. You can travel at your preferred pace away from the beaten path. Sample celebrated wines, indulge in lavish chocolate creations, and wander down terraced cobbled lanes to reach tranquil promenades. Your adventure will take you through Northern Spain from Barcelona to Bilbao while immersing you in the distinctive cultures of the Catalonian and Basque regions.
Barcelona - Arrive in Spain and Tour Barcelona
Barcelona is a city of breathtaking architecture and stunning Mediterranean scenery. The medieval quarter brings the past to life and the vibrant ambiance of La Rambla highlights the heart of modern local life. Your flight will land at El Prat Airport, where your private transfer will meet you upon arrival. After settling into the comforts of your hotel, your guide will take you on a private tour of the city for a grand introduction of the garlic aromas of pan con tomate in historic La Boqueria Market to the surreal towers of La Sagrada Familia basilica standing over 557 feet tall.
Barcelona - Day Trip to Girona
Barcelona - Free Day in Barcelona
Aran Valley - Scenic Drive to the Pyrenees
Aran Valley - Hike the Pyrenees
San Sebastian - Charming Road Trip to San Sebastian
San Sebastian - Pintxos, High Gastronomy in a Bite
San Sebastian - Day Trip to La Rioja Wine Region
Asturias - Road Trip to Santillana del Mar en route to Asturias
Asturias - Enjoy Asturias
Bilbao - Beautiful Drive to Bilbao
Bilbao - Depart for Home
- Experience the authentic culture of Spain when visiting the autonomous community of Asturias, the only area of Spain never conquered by Moors
- Delight in the vibrant flavors of traditional Basque cuisine during a private tour of the best pintxos in San Sebastian
- Indulge in the diverse tastes and distinctive aromas of wines from celebrated La Rioja on a guided tour of celebrated towns and vineyards
- Trek the fascinating undulating scenery of Aran Valley with a guide who will lead you through wildflowers, grazing herds of horses, and preserved medieval towns
- Wander the fascinating galleries of the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao with a private guide who will connect the importance of the modern museum to the history of the city
- Explore the layered past of Girona to find one of Catalonia’s preserved medieval cities that formerly hosted one of the largest Jewish communities in Spain
- Discover the immense beauty, prestige, and unique design of Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia basilica during your private tour of Barcelona
- Traverse the hidden corners of Northern Spain at your preferred pace when driving through hills, mountains, and along the celebrated coastline
- Venture into France’s Basque region to uncover the grandeur of Biarritz and the medieval charms of Bayonne, France’s chocolate capital
$6,007 per person (excluding international flights)
Your Zicasso trip is fully customizable, and this sample itinerary is a starting place for your travel plans. Actual costs are dynamic, and your selection of accommodations and activities, your season of travel, and other such variables will bring this budget guideline up or down. Throughout your planning experience with your Zicasso specialist, your itinerary is designed around your budget. You can book your trip when you are satisfied with every detail. Planning your trip with a Zicasso travel specialist is a free service.
The starting price is based on travel during the low season for a minimum of two travelers staying in shared 3-star accommodations. Please inquire for a custom trip quote based on your travel preferences and travel dates.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By Michael T.
Reviewed By Jennifer R.
Reviewed By Jeffrey L.
Reviewed By Linda G.
Reviewed By Curtis L.
Reviewed By Grace S.