Capture postcard-perfect images galore as you search South Africa from the forested woodlands of Phinda Private Game Reserve to the savannahs of MalaMala Game Reserve on this breathtaking 9-day wilderness adventure. Your discoveries will lead you to watering holes where predators lurk beyond the shrubbery and gentle giants graze vast pastures, all scenes to swoon over stationed right outside your spectacular accommodations.
Phinda Private Game Reserve - Seven Worlds of Wonder
After a brief transfer from Johannesburg to the luxuriant wildlands of KwaZulu-Natal, you will arrive at Phinda Private Game Reserve, a destination described as the ‘Seven Worlds of Wonder.’ The untouched landscape is composed of lush wetlands and emerald forests, in which your stunning, award-winning accommodation lays nestled beneath the rustling branches of the canopy. After unpacking in your Zulu zen suite, you may join a knowledgeable ranger for an afternoon galavanting through the green before turning in this evening for a peaceful rest underneath the clear, starry sky.
Phinda Private Game Reserve - Searching for the Big Five
Phinda Private Game Reserve - Rare Encounters within the Brush
Phinda Private Game Reserve - A Night Under the Stars
MalaMala Game Reserve - Picture-Perfect Scenes in Northeast South Africa
MalaMala Game Reserve - Unparalleled Big Five Photography
MalaMala Game Reserve - Wandering through the Bucolic Bush
MalaMala Game Reserve - Visions of the African Night Sky
MalaMala Game Reserve - Goodbyes beneath the African Sun
- Soak up the scenic splendors of Phinda Private Game Reserve upon arrival as you galavant through the luxuriant green forest unrolling from the foot of your spectacular accommodation alongside an experienced ranger
- Search shrub-speckled plains and forested hills for South Africa’s famous Big Five; lions, leopards, rhinos, elephants, and buffalos, while admiring the untamed habitats of Phinda Private Game Reserve
- Scour Phinda’s staggering untouched terrain for rare creatures hiding in the thicket, tracking cheetahs and their cubs as well as the rare Suni antelope
- Spend an evening under the twinkling stars soundtracked by the symphonies of the wilderness as you tuck into a traditional Shisa Nyama, South African barbeque, around the campfire and sleep on beds stationed in the bush clearing
- Acclimate to South Africa’s bewitching northeastern wildlands as you peruse the varied habitats composing the picture-perfect reaches of MalaMala Game Reserve
- Capture the Big Five like never before as you relish a unique photographic game drive within a fully-equipped vehicle and accompanied by expert rangers and photographers
- Witness MalaMala’s colorful creatures and blossoming flowers from a new vantage point as you stroll along trails weaving through the alluring game reserve
- Look upon the cosmos during a riveting star-gazing experience beneath one of the clearest night skies in South Africa
$7,600 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
5 stars based on
Reviewed By Niki H.
Reviewed By Richard K.
Reviewed By Ruth A.
Reviewed By Russell W.
Reviewed By Mary B.
Reviewed By Jill T.