Embrace open air and stunning beauty as this 12-day South Africa sample tour can be custom-tailored to your preferences. You can bask in Cape Town’s highlights or visit charming coastal towns, meet the penguins at Boulders Beach and search the landscape for Africa’s Big Five in Sabi Sands. From whale watching to wine tasting, game drives to luxurious lodges, South Africa offers it all.
Cape Town - Arrive in Lovely Cape Town
Cape Town is a gorgeous city nestled between the foothills of Table Mountain and the shores of the Indian Ocean. The historic cultural influences have created an eclectic contemporary culture known for its cuisine, spectacular scenery, lovely architecture, and vibrant life. Your private transfer will meet you at Cape Town International Airport upon your arrival and escort you to the soothing ambiance of your luxury hotel. Select a boutique-style hotel in the city center, or a beachfront property just out of the city, and settle into the hospitality of South Africa.
Cape Town - Discover the Dramatic Cape Peninsula
Cape Town - Explore Cape Town’s Beauty and Charm
Franschhoek - Indulge in the Famous Cape Winelands
Franschhoek - Bask in the Winelands at Leisure
Hermanus - Transfer to Grootbos Nature Reserve
Hermanus - Enjoy Exciting Excursions in Grootbos
Hermanus - Continue Searching Scenery and Wildlife
Sabi Sands - Travel to Famous Kruger National Park
Sabi Sands - Embark on Luxurious Game Drives
Sabi Sands - Embrace the Thrill of the Game Drives
Sabi Sands - Depart for Home
- Search for Africa’s breathtaking wildlife in the pristine Sabi Sands Game Reserve to find the likes of the infamous Big Five
- Uncover a number of Sabi Sands’ secret seven during your game drive as you search for some of the most elusive wildlife in the protected area
- Embrace the wilds of protected waters at Grootbos Private Nature Reserve with a private land-based whale watching excursion
- Embark on thrilling adventures in Grootbos Private Nature Reserve in search of the diverse flora that accounts for 20 percent of Africa’s plant species
- Discover the remarkable histories and endless charm of the coastal towns and villages around Cape Town with a local private guide
- Delight in Cape Town’s famous beauty along the white sandy beaches and captivating views of Table Mountain
- Bask in the thrill of kayaking on the Indian Ocean for a different view of the lively penguin colony at Boulders Bay
- Indulge in the flavors, textures, and aromas of the Cape Winelands with your preference of visiting famous vineyards or boutique wineries
- Enjoy the chance to completely customize your experience in South Africa to ensure every day meets your preferences, standards, and comforts
$6,427 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.98 stars based on
Reviewed By Kandace B.
Reviewed By Parham G.
Reviewed By Jenny S.
Reviewed By Lauren F.
Reviewed By Brendan B.
Reviewed By Michele N.