An incredible 8-day family Peru tour is the perfect getaway. Here, you will experience it all: cultural heritage, unparalleled terrain, and diverse plant and animal life. The enchanting birthplace of the Inca Empire in Cusco hosts travelers from around the world en route to Machu Picchu and the luscious Amazonian Rainforest hosts a zipline along the canopy's stunning treetops. You can enjoy the adventure and create everlasting memories together.
Lima – International Arrival & Airport Transfer
Taxis weave in and out of traffic while bicycles veer off into public plazas in Peru's bustling capital city of Lima. Car radios can be heard while soothing serenades from local musicians ring out in the distance. Adults gather around frothy glasses of pisco sour at outdoor cafes while children play a pickup game of futbol in a grassy field. You and your family will jump up with excitement once you land at the Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima. After making your way through customs and collecting your bags, you will meet your private airport transfer.
In no time, you and your kids will bump on cobbled streets, careen down frenzied metropolitan avenues, and wrap around the city's most beloved public plazas. As you look out the window, you will get a sneak peek into Peru's storied past. Massive cathedrals and decadent government buildings sit side-by-side with ancient structures and monumental innovations. You will journey forward in time as your private transport then leads you to the prestigious neighborhood of Miraflores, which is marked by its towering, white skyscrapers that line the Pacific Coast. It is here that you will settle into your luxurious accommodation.
Starting in the afternoon, you and your family will enjoy some relaxed sightseeing and self-exploration. You can wind through the scenic streets of the iconic downtown and glance inside quaint jewelry and produce shops. Then, as the sun begins to fall in the sky, you can head to the water's edge, which is where the city really comes alive. At sunset, you can enjoy a lovely welcome dinner as you overlook Lima's crashing waves.
Lima – Guided City Tour and Moonlit Water and Lights Show
Cusco – Plaza de Armas and Qorikancha
Cusco – Saqsayhuaman & Horseback Riding in the Sacred Valley
Aguas Calientes – Guided Tour of the Famed UNESCO Ruins of Machu Picchu
Puerto Maldonado – Amazonian Bird Watching and Ziplining
Puerto Maldonado – Nature Conservation and Culture Class
Lima – Airport Transfer & International Departure
- Follow your expert guide on a tour of Lima's energetic downtown and enjoy a captivating, moonlit water and lights show in the evening
- Discover the rich influences of Spanish conquistadors in Cusco's Plaza de Armas and step back in time as you enter the fortified Inca Sun Temple that is known as Qorikancha
- Admire the ingenious engineering techniques of the Incas at Saqsayhuaman and Tambomachay before riding horseback ride through the mystic Sacred Valley
- Summit to the peak of famed UNESCO World Heritage ruins of Machu Picchu and dip into the medicinal hot springs of Aguas Calientes
- Zipline along the treetops of Peru's Amazonian Jungle in Puerto Maldonado and learn about local conservation efforts
$2,595 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.87 stars based on 922 reviews.
Reviewed By Beth D.
Reviewed By Scott J.
Reviewed By David S.
Reviewed By Todd G.
Reviewed By Jared L.
Reviewed By Tremayne G.