Dunes shimmer scarlet in the sunset light, elephants make dusty footprints in the desert, and a cheetah may watch you from the grass on your 10-day Namibia safari. Your wilderness escape will connect have you fly between Sossusvlei, Damaraland, and Etosha, mixing rugged adventure and serenity. From sunsets on the sand to walking with rhinos, this is a vacation from another world.
Windhoek – Namibia’s Laid-Back Capital
Windhoek must be the world’s most peaceful capital. There are hardly any traffic lights and virtually no traffic. It is just a city that is scattered about the desert. Your lodge will be on the edge of Windhoek, and you will immediately feel the tranquility. You can relax around the pool, recover from the flight, and sense the remoteness of southwestern Africa. The day will be at your leisure, and there are a couple of attractions in the city, such as a local market and restaurants that specialize in eisbein along with game meats like zebra.
Sossusvlei – Beautiful Aerial Safari and Sunset With the Dunes
Sossusvlei – The Kaleidoscopic Namib: Sunrise to Stars
Damaraland – Embracing Nature’s Space and Serenity
Damaraland – Rock Art and Desert Adapted Elephants
Ongava Game Reserve – Intimacy With the Predators
Ongava Game Reserve – Walking in the Wild and Nighttime Game Drive
Day 8 - 9
Etosha National Park – Secrets of the Safari Wilderness
Windhoek – Departure
- Explore Namibia from the air and from hypnotic sand dunes, evocative mountains, and open plains
- Admire how the sun brings change to the desert with two days around Sossusvlei
- Walk with Africa’s giants and feel the intimacy of a private reserve safari
- Embrace the endless space of Damaraland as you watch desert-adapted elephants on a distant valley floor
- Connect the Etosha waterholes to discover how wildlife drama unfolds
- Marvel at the southern stars every single night, which are best enjoyed while relaxing around an outdoor fire
- Lose track of the rhinos, find black-maned Kalahari lions, and discover an unexpected abundance of wildlife
- Uncover some of Africa’s best rock art in Damaraland
- Bask in Namibia’s escapism with four destinations that are completely cut off from the world
$10,525 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.97 stars based on
Reviewed By Christine S.
Reviewed By Traci G.
Reviewed By Richard R.
Reviewed By Alan M.
Reviewed By Eliezer B.
Reviewed By Weng K.