Perched at the northeastern coast of Africa, Morocco presents a gateway to the solitary beauty and rustic communities of the Sahara desert, and this 11-day tour of the country present you with a parade of stunning landscapes and unforgettable experiences. As you make your way from the interior of Morocco to the photogenic coastline, you will be immersed in the culture and heritage of Morocco.
Marrakech – A World Heritage Site
Tucked near the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, Marrakech is an excellent ambassador for the rugged charm and beauty of the interior of Morocco. When your flight lands, you will plunge into the vibrant city with a convenient transfer. The medina district of Marrakech was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and will be yours to enjoy during your stay. Upon your arrival to your comfortable accommodation, the remainder of the day will be yours to spend however you see fit.
Marrakech – A City that Time Forgot
Marrakech – Leisure in the City
Skoura – Morocco's Highest Waterfall
Skoura – An Oasis Getaway
Erg Chigaga – Glamping in the Sahara
Ait Benhaddou – An Authentic Moroccan Ksar
Essaouira – Where the Sand Meets the Sea
Essaouira – Making the Most of this Seaside Paradise
Marrakech – Returning to the Regional Capital
Marrakech – Departure
- Amble along the rustic corridors and cobblestone alleys of the medina of Marrakech to experience its rich culture and history
- Explore the famous Bahia Palace and Koutoubia mosque on a walking tour of Marrakech to see why it was listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985
- Roll up your sleeves for a cooking course, during which the secret recipes and delicious ingredients of Moroccan cuisine will be yours to enjoy
- Peer over the abyss at the cataract of the Oued Tissakht river to see the country's highest waterfall plunge into a scenic gorge
- Discover the rustic atmosphere of the Kasbah of Amehidil, a Moroccan castle built in the 17th century that is known for its traditional architecture
- Witness the ever-changing landscape of sand dunes at the Erg Chigaga, where the Sahara desert will be on full display
- Enjoy the desert landscape and vistas from the privileged perch of a camel's back during a riding tour of the Erg Chigaga
- Visit the famous Ksar at Ait Benhaddou to explore at your own pace in a land that time seems to have forgotten
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of where the sand meets the sea at Essaouira and enjoy Morocco's beautiful coastline and beaches
$3,218 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Stacey S.
Reviewed By Lori H.
Reviewed By Gregg S.
Reviewed By Polly C.
Reviewed By crystal m.
Reviewed By Matthew L.