Explore the epic wilderness of Kenya and Tanzania on this handcrafted 11-day tour leading from Selekay Conservancy’s stretching golden savannas to Tarangire National Park’s flourishing emerald floodplains. Breathtaking unspoiled scenes, captivating encounters with indigenous wildlife, and vitalizing moments of relaxation surrounded by acacias await those wishing to discover all that Kenya and Tanzania have to offer across their spectacular safari reserves.
Selenkay Conservancy - Welcoming Scenes to a Special Kenyan Sanctuary
Stationed north of Amboseli and stretching over phenomenal unspoiled native land leased by the local Maasai people, Selenkay Conservancy is a wilderness sanctuary as breathtakingly rural as it gets. You will be collected by your private transfer upon arrival at the local airport and be whisked away to a gorgeous accommodation pinned in the untouched Kenyan wilderness, where animals will circle your campsite and birds will sing from the trees nearby. A game drive this afternoon will introduce you to the spectacles of Selenkay and share encounters with the fascinating flora and fauna.
Selenkay Conservancy - Traditions of the Maasai People
Ol Kinyei Conservancy - Diverse Discoveries in this Wildlife Sanctuary
Ol Kinyei Conservancy - Birding in the Bushveld
Ol Kinyei Conservancy - Making Memories with the People of Maasai
Serengeti National Park - The Serengeti’s Tapestry of Ecosystems
Serengeti National Park - The Wonders of the Natural World
Ngorongoro Crater - The Big Five and Beginnings of Humankind
Tarangire National Park - Under the Veil of the Night
Tarangire National Park - Bewitching Times in Tarangire
Tarangire National Park - A Sensational Safari Conclusion
- Search the unspoiled landscapes of Selenkay Conservancy alongside experienced game rangers escorting you to remarkable viewing spots where animal sightings are abundant
- Spend a day tracing back the heritage of the Maasai people as you are taken on bushwalks through the flourishing bush to a local village shrouded in fascinating rural history and culture
- Meander the many flourishing environments wrapping around Ol Kinyei Conservancy in search of indigenous animals and local birdlife dwelling in these diverse habitats
- Locate the dazzling birdlife, from soaring fish eagles to hovering vultures, inhabiting the vast plains and rolling forests of Ol Kinyei on a birding safari through the bushveld
- Explore more of the Ol Kinyei Conservancy with the help of traditional Maasai natives who possess an encyclopedic knowledge of the surrounding environments and the animals who dwell in the unspoiled land
- Witness the world’s greatest natural spectacle in the Great Migration, as millions of animals race across the Serengeti in search of peaceful pastures to graze
- Traceback the origins of humankind during a visit to the phenomenal Olduvai Gorge, an extremely significant paleoanthropological site sharing stories of our human evolution
- Wander the diverse regions of Tarangire at night, guided by your knowledgeable ranger and their spotlight, shedding light on the nocturnal beings that come out to play in the evenings
- Immerse yourself in the pleasures of Tarangire as you choose between several iconic activities, including spa therapies within the wilderness, hot air balloon rides over the plains, bird-watching safaris, and more
$6,430 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.93 stars based on 15 reviews.
Reviewed By Adam K.
Reviewed By alicia a.
Reviewed By Karen L.
Reviewed By Isabelle G.
Reviewed By Amie S.
Reviewed By Rachna V.