Relish a true African adventure for 14-days leading from Uganda to Kenya and ending in South Africa. This tailored safari and cultural tour will reveal the remarkable natural beauty of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, sensational wildlife-covered savannas of Selenkay Conservancy, extensive bushveld environments of Olare Motorogi Conservancy, and captivating cityscape atmosphere of Cape Town, as well as the breathtaking coastline of the Western Cape.
Entebbe - An Evening Exploring the City
The former seat of Uganda’s government, Entebbe, is a peninsula town in Lake Victoria that boasts charming cultural activities and is a marvelous gateway to the country’s surrounding natural beauty. After arriving and transferring to your traditionally-styled hotel, you may explore more of Entebbe during strolls through its flourishing Botanical Gardens, a visit to the Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, or as you lounge on the soft sands of beaches hugging the banks of Lake Victoria. In the evening, you may tour Entebbe’s nightlife and culinary scene at vibrant restaurants and local eateries.
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Welcome to Uganda’s World-Famous Forest
Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Once-In-A-Lifetime Gorilla Encounters
Nairobi - Kenya’s Inspiring Conservation Efforts
Selenkay Conservancy - The Great Stage of Selenkay
Selenkay Conservancy - Astonishing Encounters in Amboseli National Park
Olare Motorogi Conservancy - Scenes of Masai Mara and the Serengeti
Olare Motorogi Conservancy - Big Five Safari in Kenya
Olare Motorogi Conservancy - Authentic Masai Moments in Motorogi
Cape Town - A Stone’s Throw from the Action
Cape Town - Touring the Cityscape’s Highlights
Cape Town - Picturesque Adventures along the Cape Peninsula
Cape Town - Moments Underwater with the Marine Big Five
Cape Town - High-End Shopping and the Atlantic Seaboard
- Spend an afternoon in the company of massive gorillas as you tour the remarkable untouched wilderness veiling the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a flourishing wooded environment of cascading waterfalls, emerald hills, and sparking streams
- Travel the deserts and bushveld of Selenkay Conservancy, admiring the distinct animal encounters in this protected area during scenic safari drives to prime game spotting points and magnificent landscape viewpoints
- Explore the sweeping savannas and vast open plains sprawling across Olare Motorogi Conservancy during morning and afternoon game drives, where you will encounter the Big Five, dazzling birdlife, and much more
- Encounter the wilderness and abundant wildlife closer than ever before on bush walks across Olare Motorogi, culminating at an authentic Maasai village where you will meet the local people and learn more about their ancient traditions
- Cruise the city of Cape Town to a collection of its highlight attractions on an extensive tour leading from the summit of Table Mountain to the colorful streets of the Bo-Kaap and the extraordinary art exhibitions of the world-famous Zeitz MOCAA
- Admire the scenic drives winding along the Cape Peninsula as you tour sensational destinations dotting the coastline, including the penguin-swarmed Boulders Beach, the southern tip of Africa, and the Constantia Valley’s world-class wineries
- Descend the depths of South Africa’s seascape safely in cages on an unforgettable shark cage diving experience where you will hope to spot the Marine Big Five, including Great Whites, whales, seals, dolphins, and penguins
$10,005 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.91 stars based on
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Erin P.
Reviewed By Hamish K.
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Kacey T.
Reviewed By Kathleen S.