Find yourself immersed in the drama and prestige of the wilderness during your 16-day luxury African safari through Kenya, Tanzania, and Rwanda. Discover the expansive splendor of the Serengeti as you search for golden lions and scour the jungle terrain of Volcanoes National Park to find lounging gorillas. Witness the rolling thunder of the Great Wildebeest Migration and embrace the elegance of giraffes towering above the trees. From opulent lodges to exclusive activities, you will experience...
Nairobi - Arrive in Kenya’s Dynamic Capital City
The color of adventure paints Nairobi with preserved images of colonial architecture divided by the cosmopolitan ambiance of skyscrapers and urban sprawl. The boundaries of the city feel as though they abruptly end, turning into the celebrated wilderness for which the country's rural expanse is known. Vibrant cultural life emanates from the active cafes and pulsing nightclubs as restaurants embrace local diversity with blends of traditional ingredients and customary recipes with an international flair. Your flight will land at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, where your private transfer will meet you at customs.
You will check into the splendor of Giraffe Manor, a luxury boutique hotel nestled into 12 acres of protected landscape connected to a greater 140 acres of indigenous forest. You can bask in the elegant ambiance of your room as Rothschild’s giraffe wander the grounds and feed on the towering Croton megalocarpus that can grow up to 118 feet tall. The remainder of the day will be at your leisure to enjoy the beauty of the hotel grounds and the unique allure of Nairobi. For insight into the nation’s culture, you can visit the National Museum where exhibits celebrate the Birds of East Africa or the prestige of Kenya’s ethnological wonders captured in a Kalenjin cloak made from Sykes Monkeys. You could also visit the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust to learn how the center cares for abandoned young elephants and rhinos with the aim of releasing them back to the wild.
Lewa Conservancy - Transfer to Stellar Northern Kenya
Lewa Conservancy - Discover the Exciting Wilderness
Masai Mara - Travel and Embrace Unspoilt Backdrop
Masai Mara - Revel in Maasai Mara National Reserve
Masai Mara - Experience Kenya’s Majestic Wildlife
Northern Serengeti - Travel to the Mara Riverbanks
Northern Serengeti - Enjoy the Thrills of the Wild
Northern Serengeti - Traverse Tanzania’s Stunning Beauty
Ngorongoro - Travel to Stunning Ngorongoro Crater
Ngorongoro - Wander Marvelous Ngorongoro Crater
Kigali - Fly from Tanzania to Kigali, Rwanda
Volcanoes National Park - Travel to Cherished Scenery
Volcanoes National Park - Search for Famous Gorillas
Volcanoes National Park - Enjoy a Day at Leisure
Volcanoes National Park - Depart for Home
- Experience the unparalleled grandeur of the Great Wildebeest Migration during the season with approximately half a million migrating wildebeest across the landscape
- Indulge in the multitude of shimmering plains as you search for lion, zebra, gazelles, and leopards in the Northern Serengeti
- Travel the well-trodden pathways of the Ngorongoro Crater’s 100 square miles to find more than 25,000 large mammals including lions, elephants, and rare black rhino
- Scour the dense and exciting jungle terrain of the Virunga Mountains with rangers guiding you to find mountain gorillas in their natural habitat
- Witness the grand expanse of the protected Masai Mara wilderness with a hot-air balloon ride for a panorama spreading across the Mara plains
- Bask in the unique luxuries of opulent safari lodges and glamorous safari camps for a unique experience near the active wildlife of diverse protected landscapes
- Wander Rwanda’s distinctive capital city for a cultural perspective of the nation from the dynamic neighborhoods to the Genocide Centre
- Tour the attractive culture of Nairobi with vibrant cafes and fascinating museums to unveil the wonders of Kenya’s capital city
- Embrace the splendors, comforts, and luxuries of guided game drives for a unique perspective on conservation efforts across celebrated national parks and reserves
- Enjoy time with a ranger to discover conservation in action as you have a firsthand experience of antipoaching measures in the Lewa Conservancy
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Paul G.
Reviewed By Huan W.
Reviewed By Angela H.
Reviewed By Edward S.
Reviewed By Debbie H.
Reviewed By Connie C.