Treasured myths, enchanting gardens, and a collaboration between tradition and future possibilities will highlight Japan's endless natural beauty during this 14-day luxury Japan tour. Enjoy traditional boutiques, revel in the elegant flavors of celebrated restaurants that serve local specialties, and discover rejuvenating hot springs. Whether looking for Geishas dressed in elegant kimonos, basking in remarkable views of an active volcano, visiting the shrine of a poet-scholar, or strolling down...
Tokyo - Arrive in Tokyo
Tokyo is a city where the past resounds while being surrounded by images of the future. The streets brim with the feeling of infinite possibilities, emerging from diverse neighborhoods that feature low-slung, wooden buildings and glowing lanterns. Secluded eateries of family-owned sushi restaurants to aromatic noodle establishments showcase the superb culinary focus of the city, bringing to light a variety of tastes. Your private transfer will meet you at customs upon your arrival at Haneda Airport. After collecting your belongings, you will be escorted into the heart of the city to the comforts of you Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Nihonbashi. Here, the remainder of the day will be at your leisure.
Tokyo – The Oasis of Meiji Shrine
Tokyo - Tokyo’s Depth and Diversity
Kyoto - A Day of Exploration
Kyoto - The Essence of Kyoto's Culture
Fukuoka - Uncover Local Tradition
Fukuoka - Visit Captivating Dazaifu
Yufuin - The Ambiance of Yufuin Town
Yufuin - Bask in Relaxing Hot Springs
Takachiho - Takachiho’s Dazzling Scenery
Takachiho - Heritage and Natural Beauty
Kagoshima - Venture to Kagoshima via Mt. Aso
Kagoshima - Chiran’s Heritage and Culture
Kagoshima - Departure
- Witness the combination of steep slopes, grazing horses, lush plains, and an active caldera when riding the Mt. Aso Ropeway
- Relax on the stoic water of the Gokasse River, which winds down the Takachiho Valley, to find the stunning Manai falls
- Discover the magnificent array of hot springs in Beppu, where seven pools have distinctive colors that range from milky water to bubbling red hues
- Visit the elaborate Tenmangu shrine in Dazaifu, which was dedicated to the poet-scholar Tenman Tenjin, to find students who continue to make offerings
- Embrace local tradition in Kyoto's Nishiki Market, where over 100 vendors offer insight into traditional cuisine with shops and restaurants
- Bask in the fascinating panorama of Tokyo's skyline from 885 feet above sea level at Roppongi Hills Mori Tower's Sky Deck
- Experience the grand display of collaborative and interactive artwork at Toykoy's teamLab Borderless
- Wander through a combination of lush forest, teahouses, and gardens at one of Tokyo's most important religious centers, the Meiji Shrine
- Indulge in the spectacular cuisine of Fukuoka at your leisure and explore the celebrated flavors of local gastronomy in dishes like tonkatsu ramen
- Uncover the serene ambiance and traditional environment of rock gardens at temples around Japan for insight into their symbolism, purpose, and customs
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.84 stars based on
Reviewed By Donald G.
Reviewed By Susan F.
Reviewed By Juan R.
Reviewed By Joan S.
Reviewed By Shuguang Z.
Reviewed By Holly Z.