Discover Renaissance splendor and picturesque Tuscan countryside, then uncover the secrets of ancient Rome on your eight-day multi-generational Italy itinerary. Walk over Florence's bridges and through its vibrant market, take in the charm of medieval Siena, and relive the glory of gladiators and Papal significance when touring Rome and the Vatican City. A diverse itinerary created for the entire family, highlighting key destinations in central Italy.
Florence - Arrive in the Captivating Tuscan Capital
Flanking the River Arno, the Renaissance city of Florence depicts a world of architectural wonder and Italian flare. From the moment you arrive, you will be in awe of how modern buildings blend in with historic sites, beautiful bridges, and famous, must-sees creations. Settle into your hotel before embarking on a half-day guided tour of the city. Take in charming side streets and sidewalks, then step inside the Accademia museum to view a true masterpiece, Michelangelo’s “David”. Take your time as you walk around this iconic and intricate marble creation, observing the crevices and curves of the statue’s inwardly-posed hands, while letting your eyes follow those of the subject’s as you ponder what it is he may be looking at.
Florence - Discover Countryside Charm in Chianti and Siena
Florence - Soar Above the Tuscan Countryside
Florence - Select, Create, and Taste Tuscan Cuisine
Rome - Train Travel to Rome and Classic Street Food Tour
Rome - A Roman Empire Experience
Rome - Visit Iconic Churches and Chapels of Ancient Rome
Rome - Transfer for Your Journey Home
- Wander over bridges and through markets in Renaissance Florence
- Delve into delicious Chianti cuisine and wines
- Pick local produce at the Piazza Mercato Centrale and participate in a classic Tuscan cooking class
- Stroll through medieval squares and through alleyways of charming towns in the Tuscan countryside
- View the rolling hills of Tuscany from clear skies in a hot-air balloon
- Get your taste buds going on a classic Rome street-food walking tour
- Marvel at the grandeur of the Colosseum, visit Palatine Hill, and step back in time to experience the great Roman Empire at the Roman and Imperial Forum
- Admire the artwork, culture, and religious significance at the Vatican City’s museums, including the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
$2,235 per person (excluding international flights)
- Accommodations for two adults staying in standard double rooms, 4-star hotels with breakfast included, and inclusions as per your itinerary for Day 1-9 are $4,999.00 per person. The optional Mallorca trip extension is not included in this starting price
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.9 stars based on
Reviewed By Lisa G.
Reviewed By Neelam K.
Reviewed By Bryan W.
Reviewed By Amy S.
Reviewed By Gary P.
Reviewed By Gary C.