With atmospheric light, enticing aromas, and a festive ambiance, you can bask in captivating traditions and alluring charm during your 14-day luxury Italy Christmas tour. Sample delicious pastries, witness the Colosseum, and stroll down a medieval alley that leads to historical shops. From Mass at the Vatican to learning how to make seasonal dishes, viewing the David to exploring Christmas Markets, Italy immerses you in the true joys of the holiday season.
Rome - Arrive in the Ambiance of Rome
Rome is a fantastic destination to visit during Christmas with so much authentic history, unique art, and distinctive beauty. As an icon of faith connected to Vatican City, the intertwining cobblestone streets, jovial sidewalk cafes, and welcoming ambiance of the winter season will easily seduce you upon your arrival in the city. Your private transfer will meet you at the airport and escort you into the heart of the city to indulge in the holiday displays and the aromas of candied orange found in Panettone or the lights strung between the artisan shops near the trickling waters of Piazza Navona.
Rome - Discover Wonders in Imperial Rome
Rome - Experience Classic Rome and the Vatican
Rome - Embrace a VIP Tour of Christian Rome
Rome - Indulge in Christmas Day Ambiance
Rome - Tour Stunning Naples and Pompeii
Venice - Travel to Charming Venice
Venice - Bask in a Gondola Ride and City Tour
Siena - Travel to Pisa en route to Siena
Siena - Enjoy Tuscan Flavors
Florence - Share in Tuscan Wine and Charm
Florence - Revel in the Beauty of a Florence Tour
Florence - Delight in Florence at your Leisure
Florence - Depart for Home
- Experience the essence of the holiday spirit with Christmas Mass at the Vatican
- Delight in the ultimate holiday flavors of Tuscany with a private cooking class highlighting the seasonal ingredients
- Embrace the ambiance of the Christmas season in Rome when visiting the Vatican Museums accentuated by the beauty and prestige of the Sistine Chapel
- Witness the stunning artistry and sculpting technique used in the Veiled Christ on display in a Naples church
- View the Renaissance beauty of Florence in a private VIP tour that can capture the Enlightenment in Michelangelo’s David or Botticelli’s Birth of Venus
- Revel in the graceful charisma of Venice with a gondola tour along the hidden canals for views of the city
- Sample the mixture of delicate and robust flavors as you taste the wines of the Val d’Orcia and Montalcino, home of celebrated Brunello di Montalcino
- Visit the pearlescent city of Pisa to find the renowned Leaning Tower and captivating Gothic architecture of the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Explore the preserved features and antique ambiance of Pompeii to view the city captured in time by an ancient volcanic eruption
- Wander the historic lanes of Assisi to enjoy the holiday ambiance of the Umbrian town and the remarkable displays of devotion to St. Francis decorating the basilica
$10,551 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.83 stars based on 405 reviews.
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Doug H.
Reviewed By Jennifer D.
Reviewed By Donald W.
Reviewed By Tara W.
Reviewed By Joslyn M.