Lights, music, mouth-watering aromas, and immersive tradition create an unforgettable holiday season during your 14-day Christmas in Italy trip. Travel to the heart of the Christian world with Mass at the Vatican. Wander the customary canals of Venice on a gondola. Embrace Tuscany’s culinary traditions and sample Prosecco’s bubbly texture. From vibrant holiday markets to charismatic medieval towns, you can embrace winter’s beauty and the Christmas spirit in Italy.
Rome - Welcome to the Layered Eternal City
Rome is a beautiful mixture of contemporary life and haunting ruins brought into intense focus during the Christmas season. With romantic lights dangling over the cobblestone streets and hints of the ancient world emerging around every corner, the city’s undeniable charisma will welcome you upon your arrival. Your private transfer will escort you into the heart of the city, where you will have the day at your leisure. With much more to enjoy, you can spend your time in the Christmas Market in Piazza Navona, where spiced aromas meet the lively ambiance interspersed with vintage collections and holiday decor.
Rome - Enjoy the Beauty of Imperial Rome
Rome - Revel in Classic Beauty and the Vatican
Rome - Experience Christian Rome
Rome - Embrace Christmas Day in Rome
Rome - Rome with Endless Possibilities
Venice - Travel to Venice at your Leisure
Venice - Indulge in the Classic City at your Pace
Siena - Discover the Spirit of Tuscany
Siena - Find Elusive Local Flavors of Italy
Florence - Savor Medieval and Renaissance Tuscany
Florence - Delight in the Majesty of Florence
Florence - Relax in Florence at your Leisure
Florence - Depart for Home
- Indulge in the cozy and alluring ambiance of Rome during the Christmas Season when participating in Mass at the Vatican
- Embrace the enticing earthy flavors of Tuscany embodied by the elusive truffle found during a private truffle hunt
- Witness the impressive beauty of the Vatican Museum captured in the famous images of the Sistine Chapel and the Raphael Room
- Bask in the charming ambiance of rolling hills and historic walls when visiting the medieval towns of Tuscany
- Discover the tremendous drama of the past during a private exploration of Rome’s imperial history that reveals the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Uncover the ancient beauty of imperial Italy on a tour of Tivoli to wander the walkways and ruins of Hadrian’s Villa
- Celebrate the flavors of Venice and Veneto with a delicious Prosecco wine tour and tasting to enjoy the essential flavors of the region
- Venture underground on the edges of Rome to explore the famous catacombs that capture early-Christian ritual and reveals a connection to early saints
- Revel in the quintessential Venetian experience of a gondola ride through the serene canals of the floating city
- Enjoy a unique perspective of Venetian history and heritage with a tour of Murano, Burano, and Torcello to visit the lagoon’s islands and witness traditional glassblowing
$10,551 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.79 stars based on
Reviewed By Doug H.
Reviewed By Michael C.
Reviewed By Joan D.
Reviewed By Vicki C.
Reviewed By Tara W.
Reviewed By Amy A.