From gliding through Venice on gondolas to crossing the Ponte Vecchio in Florence and uncovering ancient ruins in Rome, this 11-day Italian adventure guides you through the classic sites of Italy’s three major cities.
Venice - Arrive in the Glistening City of Venice
Venice’s marble palaces glisten in the sunlight as gondolas glide along waterways, exploring over 118 islands connected by more than 400 bridges. Your private transfer will meet you at Marco Polo Airport and escort you to your accommodation in the opulent city, where you can enjoy at your leisure.
Venice - Explore Venetian Wonders by Foot and Boat
Venice - Venture to Murano and Burano
Florence - Immerse Yourself in the Jewel of the Renaissance
Florence - Delight in Gelato Galore
Florence - Explore Picturesque Pisa
Rome - Discover Rome by Cart
Rome - Experience the Life of Ancient Rome
Rome - Venture through the Vatican
Rome - Touring through Trastevere
Rome - Arrivederci Italia
- Enjoy a walking tour past Venetian monuments and marble palaces lining St. Mark’s Square
- Channel your inner gondolier during a Venetian rowing lesson
- Explore the islands of Murano and Burano
- Discover Florence during a guided tour of monuments, including the Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, and Duomo
- Taste countless gelatos on a Gelato Tour in Florence
- Explore the architectural wonder that’s the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Zip by Rome’s iconic Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps via golf cart
- Discover the world of Ancient Rome when touring the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
- Venture through the Vatican
- Tour through Trastevere and taste traditional Roman fare
$9,719 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of this Travel Agency
4.94 stars based on
Reviewed By Andrea J.
Reviewed By Pamela W.
Reviewed By Kimberly R.
Reviewed By Nancy C.
Reviewed By Angela Z.
Reviewed By Barry N.